1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ulead products

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by ketank, Sep 20, 2004.

1. ketank

ketank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    what is the diffences between ulead video stuite 8 and movie factory 3?

been on to ulead website but call me "thick" i still cant work it out?

I just want somthing that i can capture, edit, and burn on to cdr or dvd, and a bounus if i can take picture by pausing a video clip.

any advise?

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In it's simplest terms - Ulead VideoStudio is a video editing suite which gives you the full works when it comes to editing adding titles and music etc and also has the capability to burn DVD's with a basic title and chapter menu. - - Ulead DVD Movie factory is capable of some editing but has much better options for producing DVD titles and chapters. either of those programmes will do what you want it's just a question of which way you want the bias - you can download a free trial of each of them from the Ulead site and see which one suits you best.

3. ketank

ketank

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have used ulead movie factory via free trail and like the software, but i have been told that i can get it much cheaper from other websites than ulead itself...... any ideas where?

Or if anyone is selling a copy??

4. MarkE19

MarkE19

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,404
    £25.49 from Here
    This is the cheapest I found when looking just after Christmas, but be warned that I ended up buying it from PC World as they sent me the wrong item 3 times and then just cancelled my order when I complained. MF3 had only just been released then so you should have less problems ordering it now.

Mark.