UKHDMI problems.

Just wondering if anyone has had problem with orders placed recently?

They seem pretty popular on the forum so I placed an order over a week ago and the order is still showing as 'accepted'. I've emailed to ask what's happening as I'd like the item ASAP, got no response. Tried calling several times both yesterday and today, the phone just rings out.

I paid with paypal so if there's no update soon I'll contact paypal and try to get my cash back.

I'm just a little surprised at the poor service as they seem really popular here.

Member 213491

Novice Member
Hello lyceum,
Sorry for the issue as we have over 300+ active sku in stock some times our system disappoint us. If you give the office a call any of the customer officer will let you know the problem. If you pm me your kco I will get it checked when I am in office.

Hello lyceum,
Sorry for the issue as we have over 300+ active sku in stock some times our system disappoint us. If you give the office a call any of the customer officer will let you know the problem. If you pm me your kco I will get it checked when I am in office.
Thanks.

Is there a specific time that's best to call? I tried several time yesterday and today, each time the phone rang out.

I'll PM you my order number, I'd really just like to know when to expect my item.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom