UK!

We're waiting for someone, in any political party, to actually show some genuine leadership and statesmanship. Unfortunately all the current candidates are lacking those skills in an outstanding way.

Of course, as history has shown, many countries go through these occasional burps of madness, however give us a few years and it'll all blow over, it always does.

How's things in Sweden.....your women are generally quite lovely in my limited experience.

As in what are we doing as country in this whole Brexit farce? Collectively, as a country, we seem to be doing our very best to undermine our economy, destroy our international standing and generally become the world's laughing stock.

I am sorry about what's happening in London. My favourite city/country!! Note; Swedish politicians aren't much bettter. Violence increasing - now the most important issue it seems. Gangs shooting
each other almost every day, - bombs in the streets etc. The police can't tackle everything them-
selves!

I am sorry about what's happening in London. My favourite city/country!! Note; Swedish politicians aren't much bettter. Violence increasing - now the most important issue it seems. Gangs shooting
each other almost every day, - bombs in the streets etc. The police can't tackle everything them-
selves!
London is still a great city! And you can still move to the U.K. if so desired :)

As in what are we doing as country in this whole Brexit farce? Collectively, as a country, we seem to be doing our very best to undermine our economy, destroy our international standing and generally become the world's laughing stock.

Or even worse, show that Democracy is a lie/illusion and only those few 650 MP's can decide the direction of our country.

Sat here hoping the deal goes through on Monday and any drive for a 2nd referendum is blocked. I am OK with a GE.

sitting here scratching my balls!

what are you doing?

After pinnocchio comments likely hiding his women! (or herself!)

Last edited:
We're waiting for someone, in any political party, to actually show some genuine leadership and statesmanship. Unfortunately all the current candidates are lacking those skills in an outstanding way.
Really?

Boris has done what I was assured was impossible. He got the EU to drop the backstop. He has brought the ERG on board. He's got some labour MPs on board.

He's absolutely resolute that we must leave this month.

Sounds like quite effective statesmanship and strong leadership to me.

Imagine what he could have achieved if he hadn't started from such a weak position and with parliament actively undermining him.

This!

Frankly so far it has unfolded as I expected - roughly anyway.
The closer it gets to the conclusion the greater the risk of one event changing the outcome though.

What are you guys doing? A relevant question.

We're currently demonstrating how an infectious EU ideology towards democracy has imbued our current democratic system. Our MP's are displaying a desperate need to cling to the apron strings of the EU as they are fearful of life outside the centre of their universe. To do this, they've thrown democracy into deep crisis and placed more uncertainty on the economy as they worry about their roaming charges. On the world stage they have imitated the Hong Kong executive by blocking the democratic consent of the British people. Yet, deceivingly they say they want more democracy but many have already admitted they don't unless it gives them the result they expect - that's how the elitist intelligentsia run the plebs these days, it's all en vogue now. They've been scaring the public for three years with variations on project fear, softening the plebs up to make them 'think again'. In the meantime, they have made the UK a laughing stock - full of infighting because they couldn't respect the referendum result. They like sham democracy, which is why these sycophants want to remain in an undemocratic supranational organisation.

That's what we've been doing, and this petulant, childlike behaviour looks set to continue with all sorts of guerrilla warfare tactics employed by the wreckers.

My advice, sit back get a glass of Glogg and continue to laugh and cry at our expense.

Visit Hong Kong, you will find out how different it is over there e.g. commit a local crime and be taken to the mainland, most likely never to be seen again.

Visit Hong Kong, you will find out how different it is over there e.g. commit a local crime and be taken to the mainland, most likely never to be seen again.
I think that's taking the OP a bit too far!! Be patient. Brexit will get sorted .....one day :)

Which one?

We're currently demonstrating how an infectious EU ideology towards democracy has imbued our current democratic system. Our MP's are displaying a desperate need to cling to the apron strings of the EU as they are fearful of life outside the centre of their universe. To do this, they've thrown democracy into deep crisis and placed more uncertainty on the economy as they worry about their roaming charges. On the world stage they have imitated the Hong Kong executive by blocking the democratic consent of the British people. Yet, deceivingly they say they want more democracy but many have already admitted they don't unless it gives them the result they expect - that's how the elitist intelligentsia run the plebs these days, it's all en vogue now. They've been scaring the public for three years with variations on project fear, softening the plebs up to make them 'think again'. In the meantime, they have made the UK a laughing stock - full of infighting because they couldn't respect the referendum result. They like sham democracy, which is why these sycophants want to remain in an undemocratic supranational organisation.

That's what we've been doing, and this petulant, childlike behaviour looks set to continue with all sorts of guerrilla warfare tactics employed by the wreckers.

My advice, sit back get a glass of Glogg and continue to laugh and cry at our expense.

What you are seeing is a strong democratic process. Parliament has control.

What you are seeing is a strong democratic process. Parliament has control.

Indeed - a Parliament filled with remainers who will do and say anything to prevent us leaving.

Having spent two years claiming that their chief aim was to avoid a ‘no deal’ Brexit, they have now rejected two different deals to prevent such an outcome. They also have prevented a General Election to allow the people to decide and are now still asking for another go at a referendum to overturn the result of the Peoples Vote.

Democracy my arse... :rolleyes:

Indeed - a Parliament filled with remainers who will do and say anything to prevent us leaving.

Having spent two years claiming that their chief aim was to avoid a ‘no deal’ Brexit, they have now rejected two different deals to prevent such an outcome. They also have prevented a General Election to allow the people to decide and are now still asking for another go at a referendum to overturn the result of the Peoples Vote.

Democracy my arse... :rolleyes:
They are indeed very busy trying to do nothing. If only they could put as much energy in actually doing something we wouldn't have these prolonged periods of uncertainty.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom