iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Managed to find a kind soul on blu-ray.com who was willing to get the FanFlix deal so very happy with that. Have most of them on disc anyway but was happy to upgrade the Jump Street and Moneyball.

Yeah, I wondered if it would redeem direct into an account, ie no use if you found a middle man,but it is just the codes to enter into MA. Boom.

I got many friends in the US but they are not into these, so don't want to seek their help. As per 4ksheet.com, 21/22 Jump street and the Columbia Classics doesn't redeem in iTunes even via MA. Is this correct?

I got many friends in the US but they are not into these, so don't want to seek their help. As per 4ksheet.com, 21/22 Jump street and the Columbia Classics doesn't redeem in iTunes even via MA. Is this correct?
21/22 Jump Street redeem via MA.
Columbia Classics individual movies via MA, apparently if you want 4K you need to buy direct from provider.

That isn't correct at all.

And just to confirm, 21 and 22 Jump Street are 4k DV.

From Columbia, I only have Jerry Maguire but that is 4k.

Last edited:
Dirty Dancing 4K £2.99
I'm always curious as to how these price drops work - sometimes it follows a certain pattern (days, themes, studios) and sometimes it's just crazy random.

I'm always curious as to how these price drops work - sometimes it follows a certain pattern (days, themes, studios) and sometimes it's just crazy random.
It’s the random ones when you’re grateful for CheapCharts as sometimes they don’t always stay low for long.

It’s the random ones when you’re grateful for CheapCharts as sometimes they don’t always stay low for long.
thanks, just noticed the immediate push option on the app, so have changed.

Hi mate, it just says play when I click on it ?,
I'm guessing you already have it in your library? Maybe an older version?

I'm guessing you already have it in your library? Maybe an older version?
Not sure, there’s a link to a hd and 4k version on prime that’s free, maybe that’s it.

You’re in the ATV app aren’t you?
Scroll down until you see How To Watch then select Buy 😉
Yes, on my iPad. I see it now, would that be better quality than the included with prime 4k option ?. I’m forced to watch it on dvd as the Blu ray had terrible reviews 😂.

You’re in the ATV app aren’t you?
Scroll down until you see How To Watch then select Buy 😉
Just bought it, love this movie 🤪😂

I got a new recipe for you guys.

Dirty Dancing £2.99 (UK) + The Woman $2.99 (US).

Buy them both and let me know how it goes lol.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom