iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Stupid question I'm sure, but can you easily switch between US and UK accounts on Ipads?
You can switch but only to buy, if you try to watch you’ll get a popup saying the device is attached to another AppleID and if you continue you won’t be able to log back in and use the other for 90 days.
There are currently no such restrictions on ATV.

I vaguely remember something about a limit, can't remember what it was though.

I only ever switch to US to buy stuff, then switch straight back. I only watch US stuff on the ATV.

This is what i see on the app on my phone.
It only shows the first episode on watch now and nothing in my library.
Have you tried looking under the purchased tab on the iTunes Store rather than the ATV app?

You can switch but only to buy, if you try to watch you’ll get a popup saying the device is attached to another AppleID and if you continue you won’t be able to log back in and use the other for 90 days.
There are currently no such restrictions on ATV.
Mine is set up as a US machine but I want some UK only apps. Just log out and log in as UK, download the apps then swap back? No issues with that?

This is what i see on the app on my phone.
It only shows the first episode on watch now and nothing in my library.
As @Goooner says sometimes it just takes a little time to populate the change.
However as already mentioned you won’t be able to watch via an iPad, Phone or Laptop if they’re already associated with another AppleID, if you try to play or download you’ll be greeted with this.

1E9FB1C4-C609-47AC-B3DA-F99A8B84E204.png

Last edited:
Have you tried looking under the purchased tab on the iTunes Store rather than the ATV app?

Thanks. I can see it on that app. Sorry didn't know there was another itunes store app.
I didn't know there were so many individual apps now which replaced itunes.

Den of Thieves $1.98 includes the Unrated version as an Extra.

Also available here for $1.99

Last Blood now has the extended cut added to it on iTunes.

Stallone posted earlier that it was being added and it's already on there.

You’re a little late on that one 😉
700B51C2-A616-4C9B-B538-673276CB3094.jpeg

However we’ll let you off as it was posted it the other thread :smashin:

You’re a little late on that one 😉
View attachment 1326825
However we’ll let you off as it was posted it the other thread :smashin:
I checked the thread as well before posting, didn't know about that other thread :facepalm:

Is only fools and horses uncut on iTunes UK? as its £20..

Thanks..
I picked this up for £30 a while back, how would I know if it's uncut, is there a particular episode that is cut.

Last edited:
Is only fools and horses uncut on iTunes UK? as its £20..

Thanks..

I would imagine there are lots of cuts and edits
There have been loads over the years

The music is often a major difference so be interested to know what music is used in various episodes.

Im not sure about “historical” language as a few episodes had terms used which would these days not be broadcast.

I picked this up for £30 a while back, how would I know if it's uncut, is there a particular episode that is cut.
I would imagine there are lots of cuts and edits
There have been loads over the years

The music is often a major difference so be interested to know what music is used in various episodes.

Im not sure about “historical” language as a few episodes had terms used which would these days not be broadcast.
99.9% certain to be edited

I am sure I read somewhere that iTunes version is mainly uncut - back then i wasn’t still doing physical media... might take a punt... will just test the Apple Tv actually plays this stuff automatically at 50hz

Did you see that he’s also working on Rocky 4 directors cut as well! That I can’t wait for.

I bought it last time it was £20. Needless to say, I’ve not even looked at it :laugh:

Now might be as good a time as any to back it up, in case they do decide to doctor it.

Which is not 50hz as iTunes doesn't support that. You'll get a filmised version at 25hz or 30hz.

Isn’t old U.K. tv actually at 25hz? It’s 50hz interlaced so just wondered if that was effectively 25 split over two interlaced frames.

Which is not 50hz as iTunes doesn't support that. You'll get a filmised version at 25hz or 30hz.
So why doesn’t the TV show a playback at 25Hz instead of 50Hz on UK content?
After all there’s 4K and 1080p 25Hz options in the video settings.
1311CFFE-FAC9-4DB5-BF37-133CDFD055BF.jpeg

About our ads

Last edited:
There's a few people on Facebook complaining about instawatch being removed from vudu, someone has lost 49 so far.

I've removed vudu from MoviesAnywhere so that if any do get removed I'll still have in iTunes as don't really use vudu, it was mainly for IW codes.

Here's a link to a thread where quite a few have mentioned losing movies.

There's a few people on Facebook complaining about instawatch being removed from vudu, someone has lost 49 so far.

I've removed vudu from MoviesAnywhere so that if any do get removed I'll still have in iTunes as don't really use vudu, it was mainly for IW codes.

Here's a link to a thread where quite a few have mentioned losing movies.

Afraid it’s true, I’ve lost a couple that I bought through one of the sites selling instawatch codes. Chalking it up to lesson learnt ...

Afraid it’s true, I’ve lost a couple that I bought through one of the sites selling instawatch codes. Chalking it up to lesson learnt ...
I'm not sure if I've lost any as didn't really keep records, but will do going forward.

I'm glad I didn't spend too much on them.

I'm assuming a lot of people will be losing codes.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom