iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Well I've tried to a gift card again from Amazon.com and have again had the card rejected as they suspect I've been hacked. When it seemed to be delayed I got onto the livechat system and the operative said it would be authorised by tomorrow and he was sure it would go through ok but I've had an email saying otherwise now.

Does anyone know if Amazon accept Revolut cards? Or maybe I should just try another store to buy the cards. Pretty annoying.

The only other person on here that’s had problems getting from Amazon is goooner & he’s never been able to get it fixed by Amazon.
Everyone else that’s tried, it just ‘works’, so not sure if anyone can advise a solution.

I’ve seen mentioned on hotukdeals that you can buy iTunes gift cards from Target.com as well, so that might be worth a go.

Other that, you could try some of the 3rd party gift card reselling sites or eBay. However I’m a bit wary of them in case any gift cards were paid via illegitimate means, & my iTunes account got locked for redeeming that credit.
Only a small chance but since Amazon works for me, I’d just get it from a legit source.

Last edited:
iTunes is doing one of their deals where you get an extra 10% on values from £1-200. Valid to the 5/6/20 and just 1 top up. Hope this helps anyone looking for credit.

Not letting me do the top up for some reason. Says to contact support to finish the transaction

Last edited:
Well I've tried to a gift card again from Amazon.com and have again had the card rejected as they suspect I've been hacked. When it seemed to be delayed I got onto the livechat system and the operative said it would be authorised by tomorrow and he was sure it would go through ok but I've had an email saying otherwise now.

Does anyone know if Amazon accept Revolut cards? Or maybe I should just try another store to buy the cards. Pretty annoying.
Use offgamers for US iTunes credit I’ve never had a problem with them.

Bourne set back to £9.99 this morning which is good value, all except first one in 4k.

I've never got Amazon to work either, kept getting the Your account has been compromised thing, it even happen when my wife tried her account. Now I use PCGameSupply.com and not had any issues. I don't buy loads, probably only 4 or 5 transactions since January.

After previously using Amazon, I bought my last US credit from GameFlip, tends to be a slight discount too.

Is Jaws likely to get upgraded when the 4k release comes out?

Hold on I’ll just make a call,
BF1FECF5-CA0C-4755-9E29-12986EDCC6FC.jpeg

Ok so the response from those in the know was Fudge Knows! This is Universal Pictures, it may or may not happen :lesson:

On the US store, Jaws is showing as 4k/DV with Atmos now.

What are the films like in the Blumhouse collection other than the more “better” known ones?

I’m not as a rule a horror fan but I’ve seen a good number of their films and enjoyed them, having a real soft spot for happy death day. Are the others of equal “quality”

If you're struggling I'm happy to buy for you and you PP gift the money across. I've done it for members on here before.

Good price if anyone looking for the Apple TV 4k box or even a 2nd unit.
Great price. There should also be 1.7% Topcashback on purchases

If you're struggling I'm happy to buy for you and you PP gift the money across. I've done it for members on here before.

That is super generous of you but I've managed to add some now via offgamers so I'll probably just use that route for now. Cheers anyway, much appreciated.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom