iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

They've also got Frozen 2 US Google Play HD codes (which port everywhere) for $5.50, before a further 20% off using code FAST20

The price for these (for HD US Google Play codes, which port to MA/itunes in HD quality) is now down to $0.99 before getting a further 20% off using discount FAST20

That's a great price.

I'm looking to get the star wars films in 4k. Hopefully there are some cheap enough codes soon.

Just chasing up an answer to my earlier question if any kind soul can answer.

The Gentleman Itunes code on UVDigitalNow for $5.99 HD. Would this be 4k now, as on US iTunes it's listed as 4k?

Just chasing up an answer to my earlier question if any kind soul can answer.

The Gentleman Itunes code on UVDigitalNow for $5.99 HD. Would this be 4k now, as on US iTunes it's listed as 4k?

If redeemed in iTunes and available in 4K in iTunes then yes

Just picked up episode 3, 5 and 6 for 34 dollars off Facebook group. Would have ideally wanted episode 4 but seller didn't have it.

Happy with that as I really didn't want episode 2 :D
Great price. Are they the UHD versions? Which Facebook group?

Paul

Great price. Are they the UHD versions? Which Facebook group?

Paul
Yeah all UHD versions. If you search on Facebook for digital iTunes codes there will be groups. Also someone posted a screenshot of different groups a page or two up from this post.

Mile 22.. Only HD, but I'm not complaining for £0.88 :D

Code: UVCINEMA50

fhfd.JPG

Mile 22.. Only HD, but I'm not complaining for £0.88 :D

Code: UVCINEMA50

View attachment 1273979
You should find that actually redeems in 4K.

Bought a few other cheapies off there all “HD” all redeemed 4K. Thanks!

Complete Batman TAS $29.99
Star Trek TOS complete $39.99
Star Trek Enterprise complete $39.99
Magnum PI complete $29.99
All on US iTunes

some great Scandinavian tv deals at the mo, got most of them from previous sales and thoroughly recommend them all -I'm actually currently watching Borgen which is class and a steal at a tenner for 3 seasons. Gonna go for an Icelandic show called trapped - a blind buy but reviews sound just my cup of tea.

some great Scandinavian tv deals at the mo, got most of them from previous sales and thoroughly recommend them all -I'm actually currently watching Borgen which is class and a steal at a tenner for 3 seasons. Gonna go for an Icelandic show called trapped - a blind buy but reviews sound just my cup of tea.
Where on iTunes uk?

Wow, Gomorrah Seasons 1-4 box set for 9.99 is amazing value. Other Nordic noir box sets also reduced to £9.99

Love Gomorrah waiting to see season 4.

I’ve tried twice to purchase the 1-4 box set @ £9.99 this morning & the order won’t complete properly :(

I had that with another one of the Nordic noir sets but on the second try it went through

Are the instawatch codes ok to use? Can you watch them through iTunes or Vudu only?
Also is it ok to use uk PayPal for them?

Are the instawatch codes ok to use? Can you watch them through iTunes or Vudu only?
Also is it ok to use uk PayPal for them?
It all depends on a few things.
1) Just be aware of where you get an Instawatch movie from, if the person who supplies the Link returns their physical disc your movie will be removed from your account.
2) You need a Vudu account and VPN/DNS Service to redeem the movie, and providing the movie is from an MA partner you can watch via iTunes or whatever other services you have linked.
No MA compatible movie are only viewable via Vudu.
3) Payment all depends on what Payment options are available from where you purchase.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom