iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Thought I'd give Birds of Prey a pop for the price.. still waiting on code, guess they are sent manually.

One of the links from VigFam of the five movies I bought was invalid, so I emailed them the other day for a replacement, but they haven't got back to me yet.. Of course, I'm not sure if the person that runs it is ill or not..

Hope everyone is ok and staying safe, love you all <3

Thought I'd give Birds of Prey a pop for the price.. still waiting on code, guess they are sent manually.

One of the links from VigFam of the five movies I bought was invalid, so I emailed them the other day for a replacement, but they haven't got back to me yet.. Of course, I'm not sure if the person that runs it is ill or not..

Hope everyone is ok and staying safe, love you all <3
Birds of Prey is a preorder so you'll get the code tomorrow.

I think this is a one man show or thereabouts, and customer service has always been excellent (if a little slow). Always sorted within 48 hours though.

Birds of Prey is a preorder so you'll get the code tomorrow.

I think this is a one man show or thereabouts, and customer service has always been excellent (if a little slow). Always sorted within 48 hours though.

Ah, didn't realise it was a pre order :facepalm: I don't usually pre order stuff.. though some things seem to go up in price sometimes when they have been released on these sites I notice.. Might have pre order Rise of the Skywalker

people pay a lot more for equal garbage , just thought it might be a good film to watch with the mrs and both liked suicide squad

thanks, too early in the morning:rotfl:
I liked suicide squad but this in my opinion was awful but then I love Home Alone

I didnt mind Suicide Squad but I have to say Birds of Prey was utter tripe by comparison. For me Harley Quinn in SS was one of if not the best character however in her own movie found her so annoying that it distracted from anything else going on.

Probably still buy it mind although would rather it was on Vifgam at the same price and then use wereback25 to make it the price it really ought to be!

As above, it seems to be Vudu only and won't port to any other platform. The Vudu app is just as easy to set up as the MA app (on Apple TV) anyway, so a minor issue.

Paul
A lot of messing about too watch it with VPN’s though

Ah - I'd noticed The Gentleman Itunes code on UVDigitalNow for $5.99 but that does say HD

Last edited:
This looks and sounds incredible.

What a time to be alive (ignoring current real life, obviously).

15850737810601314355594364339071.jpg

my birds of prey code game thru, redeemed on Vudu, checked MA and itunes a minute later, and both there as well :)

Wow. Just been sent a 3$ Off next VUDu purchase voucher for my pre-order of Dolittle (6$ instawatch code I redeemed) So that turned out cheap...if I use it

Ah - I'd noticed The Gentleman Itunes code on UVDigitalNow for $5.99 but that does say HD
If it’s HD on iTunes it will get a free upgrade to 4k

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom