iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Oh dear an absolutely feeble line up today...

Agree..but the new release Doctor Sleep/The Shinning. 2 movie bundle £17.99 is very tempting.

4K Dolby Vision & Atmos & Doctor Sleep has the Directors cut included in the iTunes extras not sure that is in 4K.

Agree..but the new release Doctor Sleep/The Shinning. 2 movie bundle £17.99 is very tempting.

4K Dolby Vision & Atmos & Doctor Sleep has the extended cut included in the iTunes extras not sure that is in 4K.
Didn’t see that in the cc app today? 🤔

Heard some good things about this and with fond memories of the summer of 96 I took a punt. It’s awful, don’t bother. Doesn’t even mention his football days at all

BFF12918-597D-4F3F-9024-CD6041AC61F4.png

Well as I think he’s a total bell end and an ex Spurs player to boot there’s more chance I’d be buying and watching Home Alone :rotfl:

In fact, I’d rather watch some rubbish Arabic documentary. If only there was such a thing:D

Last edited:
Absolutely classic BBC TV series from 1981, Day Of The Triffids, is only £2.99 at the moment.
I picked up the more recent one too at £3.99 just to watch Eddie Izzard in it. Didn’t catch it when it was on. Can’t be any worse than the recent WOTW. Simply cannot be

Isn't the day before release April Fool's Day?

Haven’t seen it mentioned, or on CC for that matter, but Transporter 3 is 99p this week. Doesn’t mention rental, so I presume that’s to buy? I can’t check because I already own it.

Haven’t seen it mentioned, or on CC for that matter, but Transporter 3 is 99p this week. Doesn’t mention rental, so I presume that’s to buy? I can’t check because I already own it.
It’s £5.99, rental is 99p.

Oh well, already own it anyway :)

Wonder why it doesn’t mention it being a rental in the thumbnail?

That’s the last time I bother posting a bargain in the bargain thread! Back to waffling about all sorts of crap it is then :D

Attachments

• A1E491D1-1C87-4801-B271-6FD1CCF8D4BE.png
    A1E491D1-1C87-4801-B271-6FD1CCF8D4BE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 40
Of course I’ll not be buying it as I have it on VHS, Betamax, Video CD, Laserdisc, DVD, Blu-ray and CD-i.
Why the hell would I want it iTunes as well? :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom