iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Yeah of course but blimey I don’t wanna be turning that off, that could lead to even more accidental purchases.
How? I thought (according to the article) that then you'd be prompted to type your password each time you want to purchase, so that should stop accidental purchases altogether?

How? I thought (according to the article) that then you'd be prompted to type your password each time you want to purchase, so that should stop accidental purchases altogether?
LMAO as if any purchases I’ve made have actually been accidental 😂

Yeah of course but blimey I don’t wanna be turning that off, that could lead to even more accidental purchases.

I’ve got an extra layer of security built into mine, it sends a 200v shock into my finger if I ever go anywhere near the buy button on Home Alone :rotfl:

I’ve got an extra layer of security built into mine, it sends a 200v shock into my finger if I ever go anywhere near the buy button on Home Alone :rotfl:
I got that for free years ago from ‘12 Days of Christmas’ and it’s upgraded to 4K now too!😜

Well I do have a soon to be Wife which there’s a certain calendar day tomorrow that one has to make some sort of contribution to 😉
Wrong movie choice. Nothing says ‘I love you’ more than ‘Fatal Attraction’. Definitely watch that tomorrow night 😁

Well I do have a soon to be Wife which there’s a certain calendar day tomorrow that one has to make some sort of contribution to 😉

Yeah, yeah, of course that’s why you bought it. You’re amongst friends here, you can admit the truth:rotfl:
I got that for free years ago from ‘12 Days of Christmas’ and it’s upgraded to 4K now too!😜

And I made a point of not getting to for free from 13 days of Christmas. The only way that pile of shit will ever be in my library is if Apple force it on me the way they added the U2 album to everyone’s iTunes, whether they actually wanted it or not:rotfl:

Snowpiercer £3.99
Saw it recommended on Twitter the other day so thought why not.
Apparently it was due to be a 2013 Blockbuster but Harvey Weinstein buried the movies release as punishment after the director (Bong Joon-ho) refused to edit the film in the way he demanded.

Yeah it wasn’t on my radar back then, it only came to my attention after Parasite did well at the Oscars and a retweeted comment about Snowpiercer appeared in my feed.
its a great film on netflix at the moment

Well that’s 2 hours of my life I ain’t getting back!

Glad I resisted the urge to snap up one of the cheap Joker codes that were about a week or so ago.

One film that definitely won’t be going on my CC wish list, no matter how cheap.

In other news TopCashback seems to have stopped working for me now too.

Well that’s 2 hours of my life I ain’t getting back!

Glad I resisted the urge to snap up one of the cheap Joker codes that were about a week or so ago.

One film that definitely won’t be going on my CC wish list, no matter how cheap.
I thought Joker was pretty good, I don’t have to buy it mind as my boy bought it instead.

In other news TopCashback seems to have stopped working for me now too.
It’s working ok for me, my iTunes purchase of Fatal Attraction I made on the 11th has already been confirmed and the two I made today which one was from the US are both showing as pending.

Sat through the whole two hours waiting for something to happen.

Cashback has appeared now, so a bit slow, but apparently still working after all.

Anyone want a Vudu insta link for Parasite? I believe it will port to MA, but will only be HD. PM me and I’ll give it to first username I recognise.

Bought it cheap recently, but now have a cinema ticket to see it. And I’ve no interest in collecting on my US account.

Edit: Gone

Last edited:
Anyone want a Vudu insta link for Parasite? I believe it will port to MA, but will only be HD. PM me and I’ll give it to first username I recognise.

Bought it cheap recently, but now have a cinema ticket to see it. And I’ve no interest in collecting on my US account.

I’ll edit to say when it’s gone.
Il take it if still available

I’ll edit to say when it’s gone.
Thanks for that

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom