iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

If anyone enjoyed "parasite" then you might be pleased to hear that the director's other films are on sale on US iTunes for 15 dollars.

"The Bong Joon-Ho 3 Film Collection" which includes "mother", "the host" and "Barking dogs never bite".

Anyone know if they are worth it?

Mother is excellent The Host is worth a pick-up but if your an animal lover I'd say stay well clear of Barking Dogs Never Bite.

May be of interest for anime fans, My Hero Academia seasons/split part one/part two seasons are currently $5 each on the US itunes store.
Available both dubbed or subbed.

Season pass for currently airing Season 4 part 1 is also $5.

I wish Apple would put things in place on their iPhones with Touch ID to stop accidental swiping and purchases.
My finger just slipped on this one and wasted £13.88 😫
56044B38-9BE2-4077-92B5-0DCB47D9FD1A.png

Well the one saving grace is you’ll probably never watch them

Hey weird question has anyone else had anything port from uk google play to ma. Redeemed the internship on google play. Went to put a movie on the iPad for the little one it had the internship as recently added checked ma and there it was

Hey weird question has anyone else had anything port from uk google play to ma. Redeemed the internship on google play. Went to put a movie on the iPad for the little one it had the internship as recently added checked ma and there it was
Was it a US or CA code as that’s the only way I’m aware anything will port to MA from a UK account.

Could be a game changer that, most of mine in google play was in flixster originally so they are in MA already I’ve not used it since apart from a Canadian code which ported

I wish Apple would put things in place on their iPhones with Touch ID to stop accidental swiping and purchases.

Sparkly bloody vampires.... :facepalm: :rtfm: :laugh:

....and remember, there is only ONE Lost Boys film! :p

On my iphone with FaceID, it asks me to double click the power button to complete the purchase.
Is there a similar setting with TouchID to require a physical button press to confirm?

On my iphone with FaceID, it asks me to double click the power button to complete the purchase.
Is there a similar setting with TouchID to require a physical button press to confirm?
Yeah it scans your fingerprint, like I said my finger slipped 😂
In fact it was one huge slip, through Amazon to get credit, right through to logging out of my AppleID and logging into my US account to then slipping further into my email to redeem the credit which even more slipped by opening TCB to go to books and back to iTunes and accidentally slipped to buy and scanning my print after accidentally opening boxsets.
Shoddy iPhones I tell ya, it’s just too easy to make these accidental purchases 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yeah it scans your fingerprint, like I said my finger slipped 😂
In fact it was one huge slip, through Amazon to get credit, right through to logging out of my AppleID and logging into my US account to then slipping further into my email to redeem the credit which even more slipped by opening TCB to go to books and back to iTunes and accidentally slipped to buy and scanning my print after accidentally opening boxsets.
Shoddy iPhones I tell ya, it’s just too easy to make these accidental purchases 🤷🏻‍♂️
Can you switch off touchID just for purchases, like you can switch off FaceID for purchases?
Untitled.png

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom