iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Nothing from Quidco from a couple of weeks ago using the link above, and not tracking from Topcashback from last week either, last success was last month. Chrome browser through to Itunes app on PC. Quidco doesn't process cashback claims on Itunes stuff but I've always had more luck with TCB.
Not so many deals either lately, prices seem to be more around the £4.99 - 7.99 level these days. This BF there's been quite a few UHD disk deals though.

Quidco was working normally for me up until Thursday, I think. TCB hasn't worked for a couple of weeks.

TCB link came back on Thursday and is now listed as Apple Services, although I haven't had anything track yet, I do trust them way more than Quidco

Complete VEEP is £39.99, which I’m fairly sure I’m gonna get.

It was £34.99 a month ago - annoyed I missed that :facepalm:

Anyone seen The Possession of Hannah Grace at all, apologies if I’ve asked before, down to £5.99, tempted although might wait until it’s less, the trailer intrigues me although I’m not massively into this sort of thing.

Cheers, maybe it’ll even be a hold out until it’s £1.99 and then buy it drunk as well!

If anyone scours Bluray.com for bargains lookout for the Mission Impossible set I just picked up the 6 film set for for £5.40 expecting just the HD versions but just checked and they are all in 4k with all extras when redeemed in iTunes, been quite a few of them going in the last couple of days from $7-$10.

If anyone scours Bluray.com for bargains lookout for the Mission Impossible set I just picked up the 6 film set for for £5.40 expecting just the HD versions but just checked and they are all in 4k with all extras when redeemed in iTunes, been quite a few of them going in the last couple of days from $7-$10.

Is this iTunes UK?

I’ve been trying to grab a couple of other movies from there, after two days one of them got back to me asking if still wanted what I asked for so said yes pretty much straight away and he’s disappeared again 😂

I’ve been trying to grab a couple of other movies from there, after two days one of them got back to me asking if still wanted what I asked for so said yes pretty much straight away and he’s disappeared again 😂

I know mate it happens all the time I used to think it was a windup but found a lot was that they where at work or commuting, the worst is when you pay and you think your gonna get it straightaway but frustratingly get it a few hours or even a day later.

Thanks, this was advertised as an iTunes code in HD I take it?

Thanks, this was advertised as an iTunes code in HD I take it?

Correct
Screen Shot 2019-12-02 at 23.23.02.png

Austin Powers 1-3 - $12.99 on Vudu :)

There's a deal on the Home Alone pack for Gooner too ;)

It also has some good stuff in the 3 for $10 :smashin:

Austin Powers 1-3 - $12.99 on Vudu :)

There's a deal on the Home Alone pack for Gooner too ;)

It also has some good stuff in the 3 for $10 :smashin:
Just to mention, as someone asked a few months back, that I think Austin Powers is censored in the US.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation down to $9.99 on US Itunes. Can't see it getting any better than that sadly.

Just had a look through, can only find someone selling all for $12 so far but from a 4k copy, still not a bad deal and might take an offer I guess.

I don’t suppose anyone knows if the Daniel Craig collection in the US is redeeming in 4k as yet? I know it wasn’t to begin with but haven’t seen any updates on this.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom