iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

You got this one @Goooner? £3.99 go on you know you want to ;)
D1963687-1B37-4F68-A7EC-70AFB51B1CAB.jpeg

Ooh, there's a few I wouldn't mind getting ranging from £2.99 to £6.99.

Roadhouse (Patrick Swayze - I have his autograph on a rip out of a magazine, a pic of a apple on his head, when he was in the west end :))
Wolves
Ronin (Robert De Niro)
Salt (Extended Cut) (Angelina Jolie)
30 Days of Night: Dark Days
Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger
The Golden Voyage of Sinbad
The 7th Voyage of Sinbad
Stripes (Bill Murray, Harold Ramis, John Candy)
Drunken Master (Jackie Chan)
Wolf (Jack Nicholeson)

A lil pricy for some of the older movies there, but first time I've seen them drop.

Last edited:
Thank you.

I just bought Bumblebee, from one of the links above (my first iTunes movie), so will pick this up too, as it's cheap enough.

Paul

Thank you.

I just bought Bumblebee, from one of the links above (my first iTunes movie), so will pick this up too, as it's cheap enough.

Paul
Just to make sure you are aware that Bumblebee code can only be redeemed in a US iTunes account.

If you don't mind HD copies, bigdsmovies has an offer on disney codes. US google codes do of course port to MA. Disney1
1. Lion king animated GP for $3 with code king
2. Avengers end game MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code avengers.
3. Aladdin live action MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code aladdin.
4. Toy story 4 MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code toy.
5. Lion king live action MA for $5 and GP for $4 with code lion

1573164400371.png

If you don't mind HD copies, bigdsmovies has an offer on disney codes. US google codes do of course port to MA. Disney1
1. Lion king animated GP for $3 with code king
2. Avengers end game MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code avengers.
3. Aladdin live action MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code aladdin.
4. Toy story 4 MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code toy.
5. Lion king live action MA for $5 and GP for $4 with code lion

View attachment 1216849
Have you used this company successfully?
Thanks

Apocalypse Now Final Cut $4.99 on US store. Should include all 3 versions, 2 if them in 4K with Redux in HD I think

Ooh, and Das Boot directors cut for same price :)

Yeah, pretty sure it does contain all versions. I bought it on release, it looks and sounds fantastic. A must own at the best of times, at that price, there's really no excuse.

Will grab Das Boot, pity it's not the mini-series, but better than nothing, MA too according to CheapCharts.

Last edited:
Yeah, pretty sure it does contain all versions. I bought it on release, it looks and sounds fantastic. A must own at the best of times, at that price, there's really no excuse.

Will grab Das Boot, pity it's not the mini-series, but better than nothing, MA too according to CheapCharts too.

yep it’s a must have, have all versions of apocalypse iTunes/multiple discs/book/pie n all ;)

and can confirm das boot is MA too :smashin:

Bought Das Boot now, had annoyingly $4.12 in my US account so had to get some more credit.

Wish they'd release the series though. Got it on DVD, but having it digitally would be so much more convenient.

Although to be fair, there's probably an equal chance of me watching either, little to none, anytime soon :laugh:

Does apocalypse differ much from the UK version which I notice has hearts of darkness as a special feature? Regardless for $5 it's a no brainer for me along with Das Boot

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom