iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

It’s just a Google Play code so only HD.
Interestingly that site does have some 4K GP codes available......wonder how they work then?

Not much in the US bargains this morning although this ain’t bad if it’s your thing?!
View attachment 1201527

Oh, I saw this a while back and forgot to post! I don't rate the Saw movies that much, heck of a deal though :D

Gone In 60 Seconds £3.99

TOMBSTONE £3.99

I posted about Gone in 60 Seconds last night.. in the wrong damn thread! Thanks for posting it here :)

Con Air. Classic £3.99

But will you watch it?

@Goooner ..You got a doppleganger :p

Picked it up that price last time.. great film!

Finally! Been waiting years for that, can't tell you the number of times I've thought "sod it, this is never going to drop" and paying £12 for it :)

Oh, missed that one.. That's going on my list :)

Great monster B movie - Deep Rising £3.99

Picked this up last night when it dropped, well worth a purchase, quite comical too :)

I paid full price for Gone In 60 Seconds (£11.99) because I thought that would never drop and bought TOMBSTONE on Blu-ray only a few weeks ago because I thought that would never drop either.

I still refuse to pay full price for older films, I did think about it though numerous times.. glad I waited ;)

Ooh, the Stephen King 8 pack is on sale for $20
Cujo
The Dead Zone
Silver Bullet
Pet Sematary
Graveyard Shift
Thinner
The Running Man
Tales from the Darkside: The Movie

Not bad at all :)

Probably going to be a fair few horrors this month for horror fans.. Got a fair few on my 'Replacement/Get list' and been waiting for this month.

76D90CE6-AEE9-404C-8DDF-B252B4A52062.png

Still in mine

Vudu has some great 4K sales today. All are $6.99 unless otherwise noted.
MA
12 Strong
American Sniper
Arctic
Blade Runner 2049
Boy Erased
Breaking In
Central Intelligence
The Commuter
The Dark Knight
Dunkirk
Fantastic Beasts
Geostorm
Godzilla King of Monsters ($7.99)
The Great Gatsby
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Johnny English Strikes Again
Justice League
The LEGO Ninjago Movie
Oblivion
Pacific Rim
Pokémon Detective Pikachu ($7.99)
Shazam! ($7.99)
Straight Out of Compton
Welcome to Marwen

Not MA
American Assassin
The Commuter
Divergent
Dirty Grandpa
Ender's Game
Hell or High Water
Hitman's Bodyguard
The Hurricane Heist
Kin
La La Land
The Lincoln Lawyer
Replicas

Guys, in case it hasn’t been mentioned already, iTunes currently have a 10% bonus if you add credit to your account.

Bloody knew that Canadian Google Play trick would end up costing me a fortune...…...

Flix on the Go has just emailed me a 20% off voucher (GP20) which meant I've just picked up The Favourite and The Dead Don't Die for less than $9. Both MA so should flow into iTunes too...…...

Bloody knew that Canadian Google Play trick would end up costing me a fortune...…...

Ditto lol

Canadian purchases today GP $45 for the lot of one guy
Zombieland
Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?
White Heat
The Last Samurai
The Iron Giant: Signature Edition
The Jazz Singer (1927)
The Exorcist (1973)
The Breakfast Club
The Blues Brothers
Steve Jobs
Spring Breakers
Singin' In the Rain
Seven
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Mrs. Miniver
Mighty Joe Young
Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
Kung Fu Hustle
Hellboy (2004)
From Here To Eternity
Easy Rider
Earth vs. The Flying Saucers (Black & White)
Diner
Citizen Kane
Boyz n the Hood
Blow
Awakenings
All The President's Men
A Scanner Darkly
2010: The Year We Make Contact

Ditto lol

Canadian purchases today GP $45 for the lot of one guy
Zombieland
Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?
White Heat
The Last Samurai
The Iron Giant: Signature Edition
The Jazz Singer (1927)
The Exorcist (1973)
The Breakfast Club
The Blues Brothers
Steve Jobs
Spring Breakers
Singin' In the Rain
Seven
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Mrs. Miniver
Mighty Joe Young
Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
Kung Fu Hustle
Hellboy (2004)
From Here To Eternity
Easy Rider
Earth vs. The Flying Saucers (Black & White)
Diner
Citizen Kane
Boyz n the Hood
Blow
Awakenings
All The President's Men
A Scanner Darkly
2010: The Year We Make Contact
Whoa. Where’d you grab those from chief if you don’t mind me asking please? Some great films for peanuts in there.....:cool:

Flix on the Go has just emailed me a 20% off voucher (GP20) which meant I've just picked up The Favourite and The Dead Don't Die for less than $9. Both MA so should flow into iTunes too...…...
I think the Favourite Canadian HD GP is a bit cheaper here than Flix on the go, even with the discount code

I think the Favourite Canadian HD GP is a bit cheaper here than Flix on the go, even with the discount code
Wow, just picked up Yesterday from there for $4.50!!!!! Cheers bud. More cheddar gone.......

Little annoying - bought the shining (directors cut) and they haven’t updated that to 4k only the original cut

Little annoying - bought the shining (directors cut) and they haven’t updated that to 4k only the original cut
It’s worse than that. Both versions are the same US theatrical release version and as such are both the ‘extended cut’ (the uk version was cut for the theatrical release and was apparently Kubrick’s preferred version). They removed the one labelled the ‘extended cut’ and replaced it with the (identical) current version about 5 weeks ago. Then they updated that version. Neatly sidestepping the free upgrade.

This one's currently £3.99 on uk itunes :)

Guys, in case it hasn’t been mentioned already, iTunes currently have a 10% bonus if you add credit to your account.

Damn shame the uk amazon doesn't sell e-gift cards for itunes.. Got just over £100 on my Amazon account.

This one's currently £3.99 on uk itunes :)

Damn shame the uk amazon doesn't sell e-gift cards for itunes.. Got just over £100 on my Amazon account.

i think you misunderstand the promotion. I’m sure they only add 10% if you top up iTunes credit from your saved credit/debit card.

Yeah, grabbed that. Hoping the others will follow suit at some point in the not good distant future. Not that I’ll have watched the first season anytime soon.

I believe I’ve got all the seasons on sealed Region 1 dvd bought on release day, that I’ve not got anywhere near watching yet and are probably worth about 5p the lot:D

Yeah, grabbed that. Hoping the others will follow suit at some point in the not good distant future. Not that I’ll have watched the first season anytime soon.

I believe I’ve got all the seasons on sealed Region 1 dvd bought on release day, that I’ve not got anywhere near watching yet and are probably worth about 5p the lot:D

For anyone else, that would be considered a lesson learned

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom