iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

I’ve just found a movie on Digital-Cinemas and it says HD (IT) so I take it that’s iTunes, will that be in 4K as it’s a new movie Atomic Blonde! At present I only have an Apple TV3 but in the future I might end with an Apple TV 4K! As it’s a $ price I presume I enter the code on my iTunes US account?
Thanks

I was umming and ahhhhing over it too. Didn't bother and now can't lol

There's always jurassic park box set for 9.99.......

I did the same regarding the Apes price, with JP will they be in 4K or 1080p until they get released in 4K which I believe the recent one is available in!
I only have an ATV3 at present until I find a decent deal on a new one!
Thanks

Regards to TheUVCollector! It states a Mo is UV/HDX (Transformers, The Dark Knight) along with the words about charging extra if outside of the US and redeem via VuDu! Any issues with buying from these guys and also what quality am I going to end up with once added and through MA into iTunes US? Is it best to steer clear of these guys or is just tactics!

Asked about a partial refund for Jurassic Park after the price drop, just this minute had Alan email through with credit for £14.99 so I can rebuy it at the lower price.

Of course it’s now gone back up, so I’ve bought it again at the normal price. So basically a complete waste of everybody’s time :)

Regards to TheUVCollector! It states a Mo is UV/HDX (Transformers, The Dark Knight) along with the words about charging extra if outside of the US and redeem via VuDu! Any issues with buying from these guys and also what quality am I going to end up with once added and through MA into iTunes US? Is it best to steer clear of these guys or is just tactics!

You'll only get HD versions in iTunes. Try sticking to iTunes codes if you can

You'll only get HD versions in iTunes. Try sticking to iTunes codes if you can

Ok so then I’ll get the 4K versions as and when I upgrade the Apple TV?

Also any particular site other than the Store better than others for iTunes codes?

Thanks

Close Encounters 4K for a fiver is pretty good. I’m possible tempted by Captain Philips 4K for the same.

Lots of new decent ones in the sales
Ofcourse some of these may drop even further tomorrow just after you've bought them LOL!

Suits series 1-6 £4.99! Fantastic bargain. I paid £30 odd earlier in the year and thought I'd done well.

What sites are you all using to find these bargains peeps? Thanks

There’s apps for phone & AppleTV

CheapCharts: Your Media Deals by LollipApp GmbHhttps://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/cheapcharts-your-media-deals/id772046134?mt=8

Found it mate thanks!

Just found Jingle all the way 4K for £3.99
Now if I buy that with my current ATV3 will it downscale to 1080p if my ATV3 does that or will it just not work until I get the ATV4K

Thanks

Found it mate thanks!

Now if I buy that with my current ATV3 will it downscale to 1080p if my ATV3 does that or will it just not work until I get the ATV4K

Thanks
It'll play the 1080p version

Found it mate thanks!

Thanks

Your actually buying all content in HD, it only plays back in 4K if using ATV4K.

It'll play the 1080p version

Thanks, so with this being in £ it’s a case if accessing the iTunes Store on my iPhone, find the movie in 4K and pay for it? Then it’ll play wherever until I get the 4K player!
Cheers guys.

Thanks, so with this being in £ it’s a case if accessing the iTunes Store on my iPhone, find the movie in 4K and pay for it? Then it’ll play wherever until I get the 4K player!
Cheers guys.
Yeah will play through iTunes wherever at whatever resolution is supported on that device

Mentioned Suits Series 1-6 earlier, thought I'd already bought it, but I'd bought Series 1-5.

Where's the sense in this? I could buy my missing Series 5 for £18.99 or I could buy 1-6 for a fiver :rotfl:

Mentioned Suits Series 1-6 earlier, thought I'd already bought it, but I'd bought Series 1-5.

Where's the sense in this? I could buy my missing Series 5 for £18.99 or I could buy 1-6 for a fiver :rotfl:

That’s just the way it goes sometimes, you may as well just buy the 1-6.

Yeah, I will, last time I did that I think it doubled everything up in my library.

Now to find a deal on a ATV4K, trouble is that means I will have to upgrade my amp! Anyone with a ATV4K using a 4K TV and a non 4K amp for sound?

I’m currently running mine direct to the tv and sound back to the amp via ARC.

Which is fine for now, but if Atmos finally arrives on the ATV, I’ll need to think again as I only have 3 compatible inputs on my amp, they all do 4K but only three HDCP.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom