UK/US iTunes Movie & TV Bargains

MJH1962

That’s quite an accusation to make and I don’t believe that it is strictly true either....that’s like saying you’re not allowed to have bank accounts in other countries. You definitely are allowed to have them if you meet the requirements for opening the accounts, but you are not allowed to hide the accounts. If you are using the account to receive money earned and hiding it to avoid paying taxes in the relevant countries you could get into a lot of trouble though.
If PayPal did not prevent me from creating an account because I meet the requirements and are happy with the verification I have provided to identify myself then that is that. My account is verified and legitimate. If anyone else tries to create an account and is unable to verify their identity according to PayPal’s requirements, PayPal may limit or close the account. PayPal can and will report any earnings on accounts, so if anyone has ideas about doing that, they had better not try it without having everything properly in order.
I am not using my account to receive any money at all and only use it to pay for things and there are no elements of money-laundering or tax avoidance involved. Using my Revolut card to fund purchases is the only complicated part of my account because some companies want my US address for the purchase and Revolut wants the numbers in the address to match up with the numbers they have for my home address in order to verify the transaction. If I really wanted to, I could reopen my US bank account next time I’m over, but that would be even more of a hassle than just paying with my Revolut card.
You gave a false address which amounts to deception.

dr no

OK you two. Points made. Please move on now. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

KUMB

Ultravioletdigitalstore.com have got The Wire - The Complete Series Bundle iTunes US for $23.75 but if you use discount code DEAL35 at checkout the price comes down to $15.44!...Bargain....
8E9EC99B-79AF-47B9-B516-A73CAB062261.png

KUMB

Great deal, sadly sold out now
It’s worth checking each day as the guy regularly restocks. I picked it up 2 weeks back for $15

Krill

I’ve just had PayPal refund me on all 3 of my $6 purchases from Holyy Movies so thank you to those in the thread who gave advice on their claims.

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Where are we getting US iTunes credit from at the moment (not Amazon!)?

Trying to sign in to my usual goto pcgamesupply but stuck in a perpetual loop, which has happened before but usually signs me in after 2 or 3 attempts. Not having it this time.

Oz The Complete Series is currently $30 so want to grab that.

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member

Trying to sign in to my usual goto pcgamesupply but stuck in a perpetual loop, which has happened before but usually signs me in after 2 or 3 attempts. Not having it this time.

I’m sure the Wet/Sticky Bandits could help you out with some iTunes credit, only issue is their operating hours are usually only around Christmas time 😉

mitch

Distinguished Member

I’ve always used offgamers.

antmills

Out of interest what’s wrong with amazon for iTunes credit?

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Out of interest what’s wrong with amazon for iTunes credit?
to cut a long story short, I’ve tried it twice. Both times they’ve blocked the transaction and locked my account, meaning I had to change my password and everything.

The second time it absolutely refused to let me log into the Amazon app on my phone. Spent ages onto support and they couldn’t fix it.

I eventually managed to get it to work again by changing the phone number in it. Took me a week to get to that stage though.

Even emailing, chatting and speaking to support on the phone to tell them it was a genuine transaction and it was me trying to buy I couldn’t get anywhere.

Not chancing going through all that grief again 😂

Splutter

Lost Highway $4.99 on US iTunes, not available in the UK even on Blu-Ray at the moment.

Also for the kids Scoob is down to $9.99

antmills

to cut a long story short, I’ve tried it twice. Both times they’ve blocked the transaction and locked my account, meaning I had to change my password and everything.

The second time it absolutely refused to let me log into the Amazon app on my phone. Spent ages onto support and they couldn’t fix it.

I eventually managed to get it to work again by changing the phone number in it. Took me a week to get to that stage though.

Even emailing, chatting and speaking to support on the phone to tell them it was a genuine transaction and it was me trying to buy I couldn’t get anywhere.

Not chancing going through all that grief again 😂
Fair enough, I think that would put me off too. Thankfully I don’t have issues with it and use it at least a couple times a month.

orac1971

Got Close encounters £4.99 - Dissappointed to find the theatrical cut isn’t in 4K. Have requested a refund wirh reason “didn’t work as expected” - no free text box avail. I am likely to get a refund?

NatTheGooner

Just tried them, think I must’ve used them in the past, but they’re wanting me to start scanning documents, so I’ll give that a miss.
I had that, but they just wanted a photo. So I pulled a face took the photo and it said validated and I bought my AUSSIE iTunes credit. You could probably hold up a photo of your granny. Money laundering regs I think.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Home AV, TV, Tech News & Reviews, Plus The Best of July 2020

Trending threads

Latest News

McIntosh and Sonus faber unite under Fine Sounds Distribution in UK
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JBL launches 4349 Studio Monitor
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
LG Display next generation OLEDs showcased at SID 2020
  • By Andy Bassett