Quantcast

UK/US iTunes Movie & TV Bargains

youngsyp

Distinguished Member
Wow. Just been sent a 3$ Off next VUDu purchase voucher for my pre-order of Dolittle (6$ instawatch code I redeemed) So that turned out cheap...if I use it
Have you ever managed to redeem these types of voucher? I got one for Knives Out but, it seemed like a right ole faff to add to my account.

Paul

Samv0808

Distinguished Member
Have you ever managed to redeem these types of voucher? I got one for Knives Out but, it seemed like a right ole faff to add to my account.

Paul
Yeah but it’s not really intuitive. I spent ages looking where I could add it at checkout until I read the instructions. Also they Have to be redeemed by a certain time or you get an unhelpful error. Looks like within about 30 days. But yes I managed to redeem it OK....but not my Knives out one as I forgot about it and left it too long.

Also once redeemed it seems you only have 30 days to spend it

youngsyp

Distinguished Member
Yeah but it’s not really intuitive. I spent ages looking where I could add it at checkout until I read the instructions. Also they Have to be redeemed by a certain time or you get an unhelpful error. Looks like within about 30 days. But yes I managed to redeem it OK....but not my Knives out one as I forgot about it and left it too long.

Also once redeemed it seems you only have 30 days to spend it
Thanks Sam.

I think the hurdle I came up against was adding a payment method but, I'll revisit and persist.

Paul

Coz22998

Distinguished Member

Disney + impacting already.......Endgame for $1.50!!! Plus use the code Fast20 for 20% off this! They also have 4K versions for $4.99. This site lists each code separately so if the link says sold out, go to the homepage and search for more Endgame......

Crazy prices.........

Walnuts

Don't know how correct this is but one of the suppliers told me re the VUDU version of The Gentlemen 'It will port once the title goes into National Release. Meantime it's Watchable at Vudu.'

reeljay 1

Don't know how correct this is but one of the suppliers told me re the VUDU version of The Gentlemen 'It will port once the title goes into National Release. Meantime it's Watchable at Vudu.'
Dont think it will its released by Stx who don't have agreement with movies anywhere.

Timh

Is anyone getting Atmos with Oblivion in the U.K.?
My HD version on my American account has Atmos :confused:
Still no Atmos in the UK even though my HD version in USA has Atmos. :thumbsdow

nero0410

Distinguished Member
After all this time I now finally own and Apple TV 4K 32GB! :D
My neighbour was selling one for £100, I'm guessing that's a good price.. still boxed as new :)

I *hate* the remote with a passion, so just using my tv's second remote that came with the tv..

..Love the 'London Screen Saver' thingy..

..A couple questions:
  • Any good ANDROID remotes for it? ;)
  • Can anyone show me where the information is I need to be able to sign into my US account on it?
  • I've signed into my UK one, do I simply sign in with my US details and start watching?
  • Any recommended Apps?
  • When I add credit on my US account on the pc, am I able to purchase from the ATV4K.. or just best to use my pc for US purchases?
  • What thread am I meant to be asking stupid question like this in, and checking if I got the settings right for 4K HDR?
  • I'm going to regret this aren't I?
(I know my tv is 4K, not sure about HDR stuff, think it is.. it's this one:
65" NU7470 Dynamic Crystal Colour Ultra HD certified HDR Smart 4K TV | Samsung Support UK )

I might even watch a film on it tonight!

iNspectorgadJet

My neighbour was selling one for £100, I'm guessing that's a good price.. still boxed as new :)

I *hate* the remote with a passion, so just using my tv's second remote that came with the tv..

..A couple questions:
  • Can anyone show me where the information is I need to be able to sign into my US account on it?
  • I've signed into my UK one, do I simply sign in with my US details and start watching?
  • Any recommended Apps?
  • When I add credit on my US account on the pc, am I able to purchase from the ATV4K.. or just best to use my pc for US purchases?
  • What thread am I meant to be asking stupid question like this in, and checking if I got the settings right for 4K HDR?
65" NU7470 Dynamic Crystal Colour Ultra HD certified HDR Smart 4K TV | Samsung Support UK )

There’s a whole thread of info:

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member

..A couple questions:
  • Any recommended Apps?

If you have a us account just sign in and it’s good to go and you can buy from there if you have credit or a way of paying for it.
you shoukd set it to 4k SDR and have match frame rate/ picture set to ON.
i have movies anywhere to watch any films not in 4k on iTunes such as Disney films if you purchased them in 4k via MA/Vudu
yes you’ll regret it once you go to bluray.com and see all the cheap codes.

nero0410

Distinguished Member
There’s a whole thread of info:

That's one big arse thread though ;)

If you have a us account just sign in and it’s good to go and you can buy from there if you have credit or a way of paying for it.
you shoukd set it to 4k SDR and have match frame rate/ picture set to ON.
i have movies anywhere to watch any films not in 4k on iTunes such as Disney films if you purchased them in 4k via MA/Vudu
yes you’ll regret it once you go to bluray.com and see all the cheap codes.
Ah, got it, thank you.. I was putting my password in wrong..

Is HDR not better than SDR?
(I've really no idea and it says my tv does 4K HDR and HDR+ in the specs)

Do we need to use a vpn for the MA app on the A4KTV?
(and any other US apps?)

Oh, I've been on BluRay.com and bought from there before, along with the other code sites and ultraviolet cinema.. My US collection is a lil bigger than my UK one, US - 626, UK - 543 ;)

So much easier to get to and watch the extra's on this than it is on the pc app.. I plays in 4K and Atmos too :)

Darren Raw

hi does anyone know the best place to buy uk iTunes codes? I've joined a few FB groups but they all seem to be US codes on sale.

Blu-ray.com codes appear to be 99.9% US codes too...

youngsyp

Distinguished Member
hi does anyone know the best place to buy uk iTunes codes? I've joined a few FB groups but they all seem to be US codes on sale.

Blu-ray.com codes appear to be 99.9% US codes too...
You're probably best off using Cheap Charts, and looking for price drops. there doesn't seem to be much interest/ supply for UK movie codes.

Out of interest, which Facebook groups did you join?

Paul

darren68uk

Yeah your gonna struggle but eBay is probably your best bet, I’ve seen A Few Uk codes on there in the past good luck 😉

Smurf100

Unlike in the US, very few UK itunes codes have ever been issued with UK blurays, mostly Paramount ones, and nothing at all recently. A list of the most common ones within the last couple of years is at:

(there will have been a handful more)

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
As already mentioned UK iTunes codes are very few and far between.
The most recent UK title that I’m aware of that come with an iTunes code is the 2016 Blu-ray release of Transformers The Movie and that was only included with the Steelbook.

Walnuts

Ah - I'd noticed The Gentleman Itunes code on UVDigitalNow for $5.99 but that does say HD
would this be 4k now - just i noticed on US iTunes it's listed as 4k?

Nayfne

Distinguished Member
If you have "Ghost in a shell" on blu ray, the code redeemed in 4k

Smurf100

Disney + impacting already.......Endgame for $1.50!!! Plus use the code Fast20 for 20% off this! They also have 4K versions for $4.99. This site lists each code separately so if the link says sold out, go to the homepage and search for more Endgame......

Crazy prices.........
The price for these (for HD US Google Play codes, which port to MA/itunes in HD quality) is now down to $0.99 before getting a further 20% off using discount FAST20

Trending threads

Latest News

Huawei launches Vision X65 OLED TV in China
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Virgin Media adds more free Sky channels
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney Plus reaches 50 million subscribers globally
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung to end Smart View app support on older TVs