Quantcast

UK/US iTunes Movie & TV Bargains

Nobbler

Distinguished Member
My Mrs was on about having a bottle of wine and having an early night tonight for some reason...so I’ve rented Rambo Last Blood to watch while she’s getting her head down :thumbsup: :devil::D

gimpli

Well that’s 2 hours of my life I ain’t getting back!

Glad I resisted the urge to snap up one of the cheap Joker codes that were about a week or so ago.
Well acted? Yes of course! Also, boring as hell, completely in agreement
One film that definitely won’t be going on my CC wish list, no matter how cheap.

In other news TopCashback seems to have stopped working for me now too.

Walnuts

Picked up Patton £3.99 mainly for the extra's but just flicked through the film and it looks like a brilliant restoration I've only seen it before in SD so cant wait to get this watched again.
I went for Patton too - bought a few others today with the unexpected new sales titles - Crash, All about Eve, 3 Billboards as well as some guilty Rodgers and Hammerstein pleasures. May just use what's left of my credit and get Walk the Line and Birdman.

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Already own Patton and Walk The Line, but grabbed All About Eve, never seen it so looking forward to watching it at some point.

Darren Raw

Does anyone own the 2008 Rambo movie on uk iTunes? According to the iTunes Store it only has stereo sound? I’m hoping that’s got to be a typo surely...
1F0ACE57-4701-40E0-AC0F-A9B7EEA5E0F5.jpeg
C209AAAF-8CF9-454E-BE7A-A0F499D4FC09.png

MarkNorton1

My Mrs was on about having a bottle of wine and having an early night tonight for some reason...so I’ve rented Rambo Last Blood to watch while she’s getting her head down :thumbsup: :devil::D
Completely off topic but on the subject of wine, it’s my birthday today and my Auntie who is also a bit of a film but bought me this, didn’t even know existed!

77E2BD3E-9EF2-4D22-80E7-612908BF3F51.jpeg

Walnuts

Completely off topic but on the subject of wine, it’s my birthday today and my Auntie who is also a bit of a film but bought me this, didn’t even know existed!

View attachment 1258086
Class - hope they have a Director's Cut bottle too :). Happy birthday, have a great one.

darren68uk

Ideally I want everything in a uk version. Just my OCD.

I notice it’s in 4K too on the US. Us Brits really do get the sh*t end of the stick sometimes 😢
in my kitchen cupboards all my labels face front too,

hate to break it to you, just not gonna happen with iTunes! even bloody trilogies get broken up with different distributors etc, however with how easy it is to change accounts now, i just dont notice anymore and let my OCD go ages ago! come to the Dark side !!

MarkNorton1

darren68uk

MarkNorton1

how you going to get them delivered ? had a quick look, doesnt seem anyway to get them to engerland!,, Happy Birthday by the way, Enjoy that wine ! ;)
Im not sure, my Auntie ordered it via another company I think rather than direct, will have to ask and see but obviously a UK importer somewhere, just means probably have to pay even more!

darren68uk

Im not sure, my Auntie ordered it via another company I think rather than direct, will have to ask and see but obviously a UK importer somewhere, just means probably have to pay even more!
if your happy to pass the details on thru pm if you can get them, that would be great, if not no worries :smashin:

maverick177uk

Distinguished Member
Getting her head down :clap:

MarkNorton1

For anyone interested I asked my Auntie how she got hold of that wine and she joined this free club and ordered it via them.

Trending threads

Latest News

Panasonic launches SC-HTB600 and SC-HTB400 soundbars
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Panasonic launches HX940 and HX800 4K LCD TVs for 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Elipson launches 3230 loudspeaker at Bristol Hi-Fi Show
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 17th February 2020