UK/US iTunes Movie & TV Bargains

nero0410

Distinguished Member

Smurf100

If you don't mind HD copies, bigdsmovies has an offer on disney codes. US google codes do of course port to MA. Disney1
1. Lion king animated GP for $3 with code king
2. Avengers end game MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code avengers.
3. Aladdin live action MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code aladdin.
4. Toy story 4 MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code toy.
5. Lion king live action MA for $5 and GP for $4 with code lion

1573164400371.png

Delh68

If you don't mind HD copies, bigdsmovies has an offer on disney codes. US google codes do of course port to MA. Disney1
1. Lion king animated GP for $3 with code king
2. Avengers end game MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code avengers.
3. Aladdin live action MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code aladdin.
4. Toy story 4 MA for $4 and GP for $3 with code toy.
5. Lion king live action MA for $5 and GP for $4 with code lion

View attachment 1216849
Have you used this company successfully?
Thanks

Smurf100

Apocalypse Now Final Cut $4.99 on US store. Should include all 3 versions, 2 if them in 4K with Redux in HD I think

Ooh, and Das Boot directors cut for same price :)

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Yeah, pretty sure it does contain all versions. I bought it on release, it looks and sounds fantastic. A must own at the best of times, at that price, there's really no excuse.

Will grab Das Boot, pity it's not the mini-series, but better than nothing, MA too according to CheapCharts.

Last edited:

darren68uk

Yeah, pretty sure it does contain all versions. I bought it on release, it looks and sounds fantastic. A must own at the best of times, at that price, there's really no excuse.

Will grab Das Boot, pity it's not the mini-series, but better than nothing, MA too according to CheapCharts too.
yep it’s a must have, have all versions of apocalypse iTunes/multiple discs/book/pie n all ;)

and can confirm das boot is MA too :smashin:

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Bought Das Boot now, had annoyingly $4.12 in my US account so had to get some more credit.

Wish they'd release the series though. Got it on DVD, but having it digitally would be so much more convenient.

Although to be fair, there's probably an equal chance of me watching either, little to none, anytime soon :laugh:

Walnuts

Does apocalypse differ much from the UK version which I notice has hearts of darkness as a special feature? Regardless for $5 it's a no brainer for me along with Das Boot

Built To Chill

Having started the show, I fancied a re-watch of the Watchmen movie. It's not too bad at the moment: £4.99.

Cheapest it's ever been is £3.99, and that was over a year ago.

Goooner

Distinguished Member
By which time we’ll be buying them again in 8K, still having not watched these ones :rotfl:

iangreasby

Just picked up some 4K titles I've been after for a while. They all seem to have dropped in price today. Alita Battle Angel £9.99, Run All Night £3.99 and The Town £4.99.

MarkNorton1

Having started the show, I fancied a re-watch of the Watchmen movie. It's not too bad at the moment: £4.99.

Cheapest it's ever been is £3.99, and that was over a year ago.
I'm the same, but been searching everywhere for a decent price for a 4K code as I don't know if iTunes will go 4K or not? Can be picked up on VUDU for $14.99 for the Ultimate Edition although I would be happy with just the Directors Cut but that doesnt seem to be available to buy, unless you get both I guess? But does port to Movies Anywhere.

Apparently VUDU often do a Black Friday type sale so waiting on that to see if it comes down at all.

nero0410

Distinguished Member
I'm the same, but been searching everywhere for a decent price for a 4K code as I don't know if iTunes will go 4K or not? Can be picked up on VUDU for $14.99 for the Ultimate Edition although I would be happy with just the Directors Cut but that doesnt seem to be available to buy, unless you get both I guess? But does port to Movies Anywhere.

Apparently VUDU often do a Black Friday type sale so waiting on that to see if it comes down at all.
I had the Watchman Ultimate Directors cut (3hrs 34mins with the animated parts weaved in) on blu ray which had an itunes slip in it, so I'm guessing if you look around you might be able to get a code for it?
I'm sure it redemmed in itunes and it's on my movies anywhere, standard and ultimate cut.
(HD)

MarkNorton1

Don’t think it’s 4k in iTunes though from memory? I could be wrong though but pretty sure it’s only MA or Vudu for uhd on this film?