UK/US iTunes Movie & TV Bargains

HDot

Vudu has some great 4K sales today. All are $6.99 unless otherwise noted.
MA
12 Strong
American Sniper
Arctic
Blade Runner 2049
Boy Erased
Breaking In
Central Intelligence
The Commuter
The Dark Knight
Dunkirk
Fantastic Beasts
Geostorm
Godzilla King of Monsters ($7.99)
The Great Gatsby
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
Johnny English Strikes Again
Justice League
The LEGO Ninjago Movie
Oblivion
Pacific Rim
Pokémon Detective Pikachu ($7.99)
Shazam! ($7.99)
Straight Out of Compton
Welcome to Marwen

Not MA
American Assassin
The Commuter
Divergent
Dirty Grandpa
Ender's Game
Hell or High Water
Hitman's Bodyguard
The Hurricane Heist
Kin
La La Land
The Lincoln Lawyer
Replicas

Alps

Guys, in case it hasn’t been mentioned already, iTunes currently have a 10% bonus if you add credit to your account.

Coz22998

Distinguished Member
Bloody knew that Canadian Google Play trick would end up costing me a fortune...…...

Flix on the Go has just emailed me a 20% off voucher (GP20) which meant I've just picked up The Favourite and The Dead Don't Die for less than $9. Both MA so should flow into iTunes too...…...

systemsdead

Distinguished Member
Bloody knew that Canadian Google Play trick would end up costing me a fortune...…...
Ditto lol

Canadian purchases today GP $45 for the lot of one guy
Zombieland
Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?
White Heat
The Last Samurai
The Iron Giant: Signature Edition
The Jazz Singer (1927)
The Exorcist (1973)
The Breakfast Club
The Blues Brothers
Steve Jobs
Spring Breakers
Singin' In the Rain
Seven
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Mrs. Miniver
Mighty Joe Young
Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
Kung Fu Hustle
Hellboy (2004)
From Here To Eternity
Easy Rider
Earth vs. The Flying Saucers (Black & White)
Diner
Citizen Kane
Boyz n the Hood
Blow
Awakenings
All The President's Men
A Scanner Darkly
2010: The Year We Make Contact

Coz22998

Distinguished Member
Ditto lol

Canadian purchases today GP $45 for the lot of one guy
Zombieland
Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?
White Heat
The Last Samurai
The Iron Giant: Signature Edition
The Jazz Singer (1927)
The Exorcist (1973)
The Breakfast Club
The Blues Brothers
Steve Jobs
Spring Breakers
Singin' In the Rain
Seven
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Mrs. Miniver
Mighty Joe Young
Little Shop of Horrors (1986)
Kung Fu Hustle
Hellboy (2004)
From Here To Eternity
Easy Rider
Earth vs. The Flying Saucers (Black & White)
Diner
Citizen Kane
Boyz n the Hood
Blow
Awakenings
All The President's Men
A Scanner Darkly
2010: The Year We Make Contact
Whoa. Where’d you grab those from chief if you don’t mind me asking please? Some great films for peanuts in there.....:cool:

Smurf100

Flix on the Go has just emailed me a 20% off voucher (GP20) which meant I've just picked up The Favourite and The Dead Don't Die for less than $9. Both MA so should flow into iTunes too...…...
I think the Favourite Canadian HD GP is a bit cheaper here than Flix on the go, even with the discount code

Coz22998

Distinguished Member
I think the Favourite Canadian HD GP is a bit cheaper here than Flix on the go, even with the discount code
Wow, just picked up Yesterday from there for $4.50!!!!! Cheers bud. More cheddar gone.......

astirling

Little annoying - bought the shining (directors cut) and they haven’t updated that to 4k only the original cut
It’s worse than that. Both versions are the same US theatrical release version and as such are both the ‘extended cut’ (the uk version was cut for the theatrical release and was apparently Kubrick’s preferred version). They removed the one labelled the ‘extended cut’ and replaced it with the (identical) current version about 5 weeks ago. Then they updated that version. Neatly sidestepping the free upgrade.

nero0410

Distinguished Member
This one's currently £3.99 on uk itunes :)

Guys, in case it hasn’t been mentioned already, iTunes currently have a 10% bonus if you add credit to your account.
Damn shame the uk amazon doesn't sell e-gift cards for itunes.. Got just over £100 on my Amazon account.

astirling

This one's currently £3.99 on uk itunes :)

Damn shame the uk amazon doesn't sell e-gift cards for itunes.. Got just over £100 on my Amazon account.
i think you misunderstand the promotion. I’m sure they only add 10% if you top up iTunes credit from your saved credit/debit card.

raz77

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Yeah, grabbed that. Hoping the others will follow suit at some point in the not good distant future. Not that I’ll have watched the first season anytime soon.

I believe I’ve got all the seasons on sealed Region 1 dvd bought on release day, that I’ve not got anywhere near watching yet and are probably worth about 5p the lot:D

rustybin

Distinguished Member
Yeah, grabbed that. Hoping the others will follow suit at some point in the not good distant future. Not that I’ll have watched the first season anytime soon.

I believe I’ve got all the seasons on sealed Region 1 dvd bought on release day, that I’ve not got anywhere near watching yet and are probably worth about 5p the lot:D
For anyone else, that would be considered a lesson learned

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Sadly, that’s not an isolated case, which I’m sure you lot are going to find very hard to believe :rotfl::rotfl:

nero0410

Distinguished Member
Looks like the other sets of Alias have dropped to a tenner, was hoping they'd drop to a fiver each too. iTunes could just bundle a set of 1-5 for £20, that'd be nice.

maverick177uk

Can’t get my head round the Canadian GP thing, currently I have my MA flowing to U.K. GP obviously it doesn’t go the other way, do I need to make a new Canadian GP account and connect to MA? This would then mean the U.K. one would be defunct? Also are 4k codes in play here as well?

-gonzo-

Distinguished Member
Can’t get my head round the Canadian GP thing, currently I have my MA flowing to U.K. GP obviously it doesn’t go the other way, do I need to make a new Canadian GP account and connect to MA? This would then mean the U.K. one would be defunct? Also are 4k codes in play here as well?
You pretty much just follow the instructions already given in the thread.
No need to have a new Canadian GP account.
And no as far as we’re aware GP codes don’t give 4K rights through MA.

nero0410

Distinguished Member
There's a load of older and newer horror on the US iTunes at the moment, some at good prices and on my to get list.

Got quite a collection including movies & tv shows at the moment:
uk - 456
us - 562
Have a few on vudu as well that are vudu only.

I have been trying to go with uk only, but there are just some films and shows that the uk doesn't have, and the 'box set' movies are better deals on the us one.. along with the occasional 'I want it yesterday' kind of movies.
For example; I was lucky enough to get the Friday 13th Collection on Friday the 13th for $13.. 8 films, no Jason Goes to Hell or Jason X (So they are on the wish list), but a great deal. Currently $20

They also have a Stephen King 8 movie collection for $20
Two of which I'd bought back in September uk, so I refunded those and got the 8 movie set with them both in :)

The us Nightmare on Elm Street set I'm waiting on a price drop (hopefully to $30 or less), as theirs has the set of films, plus Freddy VS Jason and the remake:

Mostly I'm quite patient though, so I wait for a lot to come up for sale on uk and it's catching up with us.

Shame neither of the stores has Army of Darkness.. the complete 103min uncut version, so looks like a disc I'll need to buy.. If I can find it.
For those wondering, this is the uncut version I used to have, but the disc more or less 'rotted' for some reason:Army Of Darkness : Evil Dead 3 IMPORT REGION 3 - only fully uncut version released !: Amazon.co.uk: Bruce Campbell, Embeth Davidtz, Marcus Gilbert, Ian Abercrombie, Bridget Fonda, Sam Raimi, uncut, three, 3rd, sequel, III, trilogy, last, final, third: DVD & Blu-ray

If the same horror titles and more besides comes up on uk this week, it'll be great. It's October so I guess there's going to be a wave at some point soon :)

Last edited:

MarkNorton1

Bit of a damp squib this morning on the UK deal front personally, however the boxset of Spaced is back down to £4.99, and pretty much essential viewing for most on these forums I would suggest! 👍🏼

darren68uk

Hallelujah thankfully a pretty terrible lineup on the deals this morning :clap:
if your saying terrible ! Best I take a look then :rotfl:

i take it back pUre dross ,,,both sides of the pond :smashin: