iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Is this one going to be renamed "people who dont know how to use CheapCharts"? ;)

For what it’s worth....as the threads original poster, I’m more than happy for changing 4k titles to be discussed here. I actually value that discussion and it’s relevant to whether or not I’d consider a title a bargain. To be honest, since AVforums decided to abort Tapatalk I’d rather follow as few threads as possible because it’s a pain to jump between them.

The way I see it is, titles that are just HD will be added here, titles that are 4k already will be posted in the other thread. So people who want to know every deal possible are still checking both threads, as the price is the same for 4k and HD. Or there will be cross posts of people putting the same deal in both threads, to please everyone. Which adds up to more posts read.

I get Nobblers point but I just think it's gonna be a mess. Happy to be proved wrong though if everyone sticks to adding "price" deals here, and "upgrade only" posts over in the other thread. Good luck though.:D

For what it’s worth....as the threads original poster, I’m more than happy for changing 4k titles to be discussed here. I actually value that discussion and it’s relevant to whether or not I’d consider a title a bargain. To be honest, since AVforums decided to abort Tapatalk I’d rather follow as few threads as possible because it’s a pain to jump between them.
And it's a great thread but discussion as to whether a title shoukd be purchased solely on the fact that its going 4K HDR don't really belongbhere IMO. A films a film whatever resolution it is. The old saying about polishing turds doesn't belong here but in then other thread :lesson: :)

I never buy anything solely because it might go 4K, I’ll buy something I like (not saying I’ll ever actually watch it mind :) )

When I first got my 4K disc player, I’d buy anything and everything just because it was 4K, but that novelty has long since worn off.

Funny cos it’s true :rotfl:

I’ve still got a dvd in my massive pile of shame that was a proper bargain when I bought it in a W H Smith 2 DVDs for £30 deal that still in the shrink wrap :)

And it's a great thread but discussion as to whether a title shoukd be purchased solely on the fact that its going 4K HDR don't really belongbhere IMO. A films a film whatever resolution it is. The old saying about polishing turds doesn't belong here but in then other thread :lesson: :)

Might change the thread title. Just outta pure badness :D

Just went to buy collateral and top gun and saw that the Tom cruise 5 movie collection is only £9.99 with both jack teachers films top gun collateral and war of the worlds......so bought that.....bargain

Already own Top Gun, but still a great price for the others, especially as the Reachers are 4K

Just went to buy collateral and top gun and saw that the Tom cruise 5 movie collection is only £9.99 with both jack teachers films top gun collateral and war of the worlds......so bought that.....bargain
Oh fiddlesticks, why didn’t I see that when I bought Top Gun the other day.

Oh fiddlesticks, why didn’t I see that when I bought Top Gun the other day.
Same here (good spot Nabs25!). I’ve just done the old refund/rebuy shuffle with Apple. I’m not fussed about the second JR (which was terrible), but a tenner for the other 4 is very good.

Same here (good spot Nabs25!). I’ve just done the old refund/rebuy shuffle with Apple. I’m not fussed about the second JR (which was terrible), but a tenner for the other 4 is very good.
Yeah gonna do refund myself, already got JR2 on US but don’t have the first.
Edit: And Done.

TopCashback Extra Bonus alert, £20 on 1 purchase is a bit of an ask though.
358456A2-282D-4858-8795-A7F6E679C772.png

Just download either Quidco or TopCashback and setup an account, search iTunes then the appropriate cashback link will open iTunes then make your purchase and it will be tracked.
So far since May I’ve occurred £15.17 with a further £3.52 pending.
With Quidco you earn back 7% and TopCashback you earn back 7.35%.

Cheers
Had a TopCashBack account so used that

Clicked Itunes, I presume it worked ok, anyway to check ?

How do you refund chaps? I bought Top Gun awhile back but have just purchased the TC collection. Can I get a refund on TG?

How do you refund chaps? I bought Top Gun awhile back but have just purchased the TC collection. Can I get a refund on TG?

View AppleID, Purchase History, Top Gun, Total Billed, Report a problem.
Hi Guy's, can i do this on my phone and do i do it through Itunes? What problem do i report to get the refund? Thanks

My war of the worlds purchase yesterday is still pending so cant go for refund yet - hoping it appears soon so can refund and purchase the 5 movie collection instead

I went through Apple chat and struggled to get a refund on TG, pointed out it was less than 14 days and not music so supervisor refunded me and I bought the collection. If I use report a problem next time what reason do you guys give for a refund?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom