iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

Apples response.....I see that the only available resolution on iTunes is HD, you can only view that in HD. But once the producer decided to bring it back in 4k, you can automatically view the movie in 4k.
thats sounds like a nonsensical answer

How about Apple refund you and once the producer decides to bring it back to 4K, you can decide whether to buy it again :)

Also i don't like the covers they have changed on Predator and Predator 2. i'm in 2 minds about asking for a refund as i bought Predator when it was a couple of quid. now its £7.99

It’s no great loss. The 4K version of Predator was very poor. The HD one looks like an upgrade. I’m after watching a few scenes and it looks way better.

Phew - after a very barren period, I’ve bought Logan and Stand By Me today. Two very high quality filums

A thankful spell of no purchases ended for me too with Stand By Me (I resisted Logan for some reason. I think I'm gaining self control) and I rented I Am Not a Witch. A film I've wanted to watch for ages but not a purchase due chances of not watching it twice.

I’m not overly concerned about Predator myself as in just over a months time the 4K Trilogy discs are out so it’s more than likely just a case that Predator 4K will return but with HDR.
Seems daft to get a refund to end up paying more later, especially when most only paid £1.99 for it.

I see that the Flight Of The Conchords set is down to 9.99 but it looks like it’s all SD whereas season 2 bought on its own is HD. Is that right or am I misreading it?

Cheers

I see that the Flight Of The Conchords set is down to 9.99 but it looks like it’s all SD whereas season 2 bought on its own is HD. Is that right or am I misreading it?

Cheers

Yes that's right. I bought it anyway, and went straight to check s2 ep1, SD. But having watched all of the Alan Partridge episodes in SD, I can live with it for 9.99.

Some decent films have had price drops in US today but mostly too expensive! The 80s packs look good at $50... Ish

Cheers
You’ve got to watch out for those on iTunes. When there’s a mixture of SD and HD, you often only get SD in the bundle. Peep Show was like this last time I looked.

Woohoo! Uncle Buck £3.99!

My baron spell has ended :)

just took my 4k predator disc back to HMV and asked them to swap it for HD just to keep the producer happy :thumbsup:

Was their response something along the lines of ‘How about you hop back in your Delorean and try again as your a month early;):thumbsup:
actually thought i had it in 4k , it was 3d :blush: what a silly bunt i am :facepalm:

Alan Partridge - Alpha Papa £5.99 :clap:

Been waiting on this. The cuddly toy lip sync scene is comedy gold. :D

It’s like buying a 4K disc and them coming round your house saying give me that disc back and giving you a dvd
on a more positive note HDR might be a big upgrade

Well this isn’t bad at all considering I started my TopCashback journey on the 1st May this year :thumbsup:
Slightly off topic I know but as we’re all about those bargains here so getting some extra more back is win win.
EDF77645-D0AF-4E54-9F2B-9A128DB0C540.png

I bought The Bridge Complete as it was called before, now it’s called The Bridge Trilogy :)

Waiting for a drop on the S4 stand-alone.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom