iTunes Movies and general Apple TV chat

astirling

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Sticky:

This thread was initially set up to source and share information about UK iTunes movies bargains. For anybody looking for info on this, I would strongly recommend downloading the CheapCharts app. It does a far better job than any internet thread ever could.

Since the original post the thread has morphed into a place where people can drop in and chat about films that are available on the Apple TV. People will highlight cheap US deals and will also highlight recommendations in the regular UK itunes sale. More than that though, the thread is a bit of a place to hang out socially and speak about films they’ve bought but will probably never watch.

It’s worth highlighting that this thread frequently drifts off topic which seems to upset some people. If this applies to you then this thread is probably not for you. There might be more specific and better controlled threads on this forum which will have you covered. If you don’t mind a bit of chat and banter then you’re more than welcome. Just please don’t take it all too seriously!

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Is there a site selling U.K. iTunes codes? It’s not always clear on eBay if a code is iTunes compatible

Last edited:
Last edited:
I’m trying to create a US account, can’t get past the captcha thing. Enter the characters and it just asks me to do it again and again.

So when creating a US account you put your name birthday, fill security info but just some us address?

finally created a US account so is it just redeem to get your code working on itunes

I'm finding myself buying cheap 4k movies for no reason other than its cheap
madness:facepalm:

I'm struggling to redeem the codes. clicked redeem and comes up with enter code. Enter code sent to me and nothing happens?

no its a redeem code that would have been in disc version.

I had this on my iMac this morning - I restarted the iMac and the redeem code box had a button next to it and it redeemed fine

I willing you all to succeed! This is better than watching XFactor anyway

made that up - only thing you need is a working email as it will send a code and you have to type it in but thats all account created i'm just having a mare redeeming my codes

You have changed the store to USA and make sure your using a different email address to your UK account

made that up - only thing you need is a working email as it will send a code and you have to type it in but thats all account created i'm just having a mare redeeming my codes
You put Donald trump didn’t you?

iTunes have run into a problem and try again later. Typical

Restarting iTunes didn’t work had to reboot the whole thing

I'm not positive on this one, but I *think* you have to make sure you buy codes from the Blu-ray to ensure you get HD and 4K versions. If you buy a DVD code you just get an SD version on iTunes. Can anyone confirm?

I'm not positive on this one, but I *think* you have to make sure you buy codes from the Blu-ray to ensure you get HD and 4K versions. If you buy a DVD code you just get an SD version on iTunes. Can anyone confirm?

Correct DVD codes usually give SD codes. When buying codes you just need to make sure it says iTunes HD. Some sites have separate SD and HD pages.
7N0XT

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom