UK stores Participating in Midnight Mayhem

I just got back and they didn't check my receipt and gave me both mine and my friend's code who came with me last night. :thumbsup:

Was the same at my gamestation, have been told to go back tomorrow with the receipt

I was told the same thing. Going back in today to get the hammerburst code.

I couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

lancer.jpg

My other half just popped into Gamestation with our receipt from last nights midnight launch. The Gold Hammerburst codes had arrived. She asked if she could have two as both of us went to Midnight Mayhem last night and the guy remembered us from the night before and said no problem. Two codes. Result.:smashin:

DSCF2496.jpg

Last edited:
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
I couldn't resist. :rolleyes:

lancer.jpg

haha that gun looks awesome! So childish but the big kid inside me wants one :) Am I able to buy one from Gamestation even though I bought the game from Zavvi? Or are they available anywhere else for that matter...?

haha that gun looks awesome! So childish but the big kid inside me wants one :) Am I able to buy one from Gamestation even though I bought the game from Zavvi? Or are they available anywhere else for that matter...?

My local gamestation were selling the lancer as £29.99 with the game or £59.99 without the game. Not sure if many stores will have many left though. My local store only had 13.

Here are the T-Shirts I also got at Midnight Mayhem:

gearstshirts.jpg

Well i ended up going to the launch at my local Blockbuster! So glad i did as i had it preordered from The Hut! Its now Monday morning and its till not turned up!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Anyway back to blockbuster really easy and out in minutes with no queuing! I turned up at 10.10pm was given a ticket with a number on (No.8) and told to go home but make sure im back before 00.00.

I turned up at 11.55 waited around for my turn, paid and was out in my car for 00.04 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pegged it home and got playing!!! :D

Update - Well my copy from the Hut turned up this afternoon and was sent 2nd class!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom