uk spiderman superbit

dvdmike

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I bet you paid that for the JP one's as well...that will probably follow rapidly...:suicide: :D

JP superbit is worth every penny, it's unlikely to be relased outside of japan because universal have the distribution rights in the UK and US.

Yeah, Jurassic park will not follow in the UK, unless columbia get the distribution rights back, but seeing as they lost them a year back and Universal are releasing their own content on UK R2 now, it's unlikely, although we may get a dts re-release. Universal have been releasing all their new content with the dts option recently, so it may happen.

America is getting a Superbit version just before the sequel comes out this summer as well as a 3 disc special edition, it was my understanding the UK is getting the Superbit and 3 disc special editions also.

I've just ordered the Korean Superbit version of Spider-man for $13.00. Nice price! I think I'm correct in saying that the Korean release is the only Superbit version of Spider-Man that is presented in a two disc set. Hopefully this should insure a much higher bit rate than any other release. Whether this is the case and there's any real improvement your guess is as good as mine. Has anyone else had any experience with this version?

popeye

popeye, have u received your Spiderman DVD? Impressed? I quite fancy getting a copy of this myself from koreandvds.com
Cheers.

Final specs of UK version havn't been released yet, it might be 2 disc, but then there's a 3 disc coming out too!

Originally posted by gammmmo
popeye, have u received your Spiderman DVD? Impressed? I quite fancy getting a copy of this myself from koreandvds.com
Cheers.

gammmmo
Yes, just received it yesterday. It's really a Superbit deluxe with the movie on one disc and bonus material on the other. Unfortunately I haven't had opportunity to view it as yet, but for $13 from koreandvds.com it's probably well worth ordering if you don't already own a copy of the movie.

popeye

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom