UK PS3 Game Saves

M

MLB XXII

Does anyone out there know of any PS3 game saves that work on UK machines? Seems to be a growing trend for the US gamers to share the saves but I don't think US game saves work on UK machines.
Any info appreciated I'd really like RFOM 100% complete so I can use the skins for multiplayer...

jshippey

Novice Member
Saw this thread yesterday and thought I'd give downloading the Resistance save from Gamefaqs - the EU version isn't recognized, it copies into the right place but the game keeps creating it's own version - any ideas?

cracker

Novice Member
I found a site that supposedly had some Motorstorm UK saves but havent come across any RFOM uk saves as yet

jshippey

Novice Member
Turns out I'm an idiot (you heard it here first) I had downloaded the UK version from gamefaqs, however being the idiot that I am, I bought Resistance from Movietyme before the 23rd (Argos me up!)

So I actually needed the US version of the save, which works fantastically. Just make sure when copying to the PS3, the files need to be in:
x:\ps3\savedata\(insert name here)

So to answer the question from the original post, a US save works with a US game on a UK machine.

Phew, now for some abuse please :devil: :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom