UK PS3 Friends, Gaming Buddies

F

FullMetalAlchy

I have had my PS3 for 2 and a bit weeks and I am looking for fellow Brits to game with and against......

Don't get me wrong if anyone from the U.S, Japan or anywhere wants to add me. Addy: FullMetalAlchyUK

Looking for regular gaming sessions.....

Kind Regards

FullMetal

jonas000

Novice Member
as soon as mine arrives this week (hopefully!), along with resistance and motorstorm. I'll look you up. :smashin:

F

FullMetalAlchy

oOo Moylez oOo thanks for the add dude, Jonas000 we'll gaming soon as it gets there mate

F

FullMetalAlchy

Resistance is a great game, lag free as well....

My Motorstorm should be here tomorrow or the next day,,,, I also have Call of Duty 3

F

FullMetalAlchy

I am getting MotorStorm through my local import shop ChipShop2000 in Liverpool.

They had it on order and I pre-ordered it. If I don't buy my games from there I usually use Renchi.com. But my local import shop normally has all the latestest imports

sparky6899

Standard Member
how does the Hong Kong version work online? Any problems? I'm seriously considering getting one from Renchi

Any advice?

F

FullMetalAlchy

Mine is a Japanese one, and once you start the console it asks you what lanuage you want the console in.... Simply select english and go from there, it really is quite easy and nothing to worry about

_Belial

you can't play motorstorm online btw, that's coming with US + Jap ones.

I should get ridge racer + resistance tommorow (fedex showing them in runcorn depot atm :p)

rhwbanz
rhwbanzJP

F

FullMetalAlchy

i knw dude, gutted about no online but i'll have 3 months to get over it lol.... add me when it gets there

FullMetalAlchyUK

shade_of_meta

Maybe we should get a "casual" AVForums PS3 clan rippin :cool:

My tag is PhantomZone ( on the PS3 ) and Phantom Zone ( on the 360 )

supermackem

I should see my ps3 either before xmas or just after, Ill be under the tag Mad Mackem got rr7 risitence and motorstorm on the way.:thumbsup:

F

FullMetalAlchy

J_C_X thanks dude, tried to add you but couldn't find your ID (me bein dumb lol)...

PhantomZone I sent you a friends request mate, if we get enough of us we can form our own team (clan) for resistance to kick some ass lol

rhwbanz thanks for the invite mate.

F

FullMetalAlchy

I should see my ps3 either before xmas or just after, Ill be under the tag Mad Mackem got rr7 risitence and motorstorm on the way.:thumbsup:
Look forward to seeing you around, just add me when your PS3 arrives...

Go_Deano

Novice Member
NIce to see youve found some friends FullmetalAlchy. Weve got a gaming clan at www.go-oblivion.co.uk. Not really set up for ps3 yet, as all our players will mostly be getting one in march, but we will have at least one resistance team for clan matches if not two.

_Belial

You got ridge racer Moylez? Just see your online playing F1 atm, but will give you a go on ridge racer, but only had it an hour so only have the 3 starter cars :)

And how annoying is the PS3 in that you can't view incoming messages from your buddies without having to quit the game, not like the 360 :(

F

FullMetalAlchy

NIce to see youve found some friends FullmetalAlchy. Weve got a gaming clan at www.go-oblivion.co.uk. Not really set up for ps3 yet, as all our players will mostly be getting one in march, but we will have at least one resistance team for clan matches if not two.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction Deano,

What version of Resistance Fall Of Man have you got Japanese or Amercian?

supermackem

Im sure that will be patched down the road.

F

FullMetalAlchy

You got ridge racer Moylez? Just see your online playing F1 atm, but will give you a go on ridge racer, but only had it an hour so only have the 3 starter cars :)

And how annoying is the PS3 in that you can't view incoming messages from your buddies without having to quit the game, not like the 360 :(
Yeah I hope they fix that with a patch and also being able to download and play games at the same time would be handy

tonedef

Novice Member
I have heard somwhere that if you have a Jap console it will only allow you into the Jap servers! Its the same with the US machines so if this is true adding people on here without knowing what console they own may prove pointless.

I have a Jap console and tend to find there are more Japanese gamers on there!

Need to know from someone with a US console what there servers are like and if they see more english speaking matches than Japanese (if they see any Japanese at all?)

If this is the case I will have a mint 60gig up for sale

F

FullMetalAlchy

I think it doesn't matter what console you buy, its the games you buy, if you buy a Japanese copy of Resistance Fall Of Man you'll be on the Japanese Servers....

I have a Japanese Console and an Amercian copy of Call Of Duty 3 and they are all Amercians who I am playing against. I have Japanese Copy of Resistance Fall Of Man so I game mostly with the Japanese..... (not a problem I am at Uni studying Japanese anyway :thumbsup: )

Hope this helps

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020

Latest News

McIntosh launches MX100 AV processor and MI347 power amp
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung updates and expands access to Samsung TV Plus
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney+ UK introduces GroupWatch co-viewing feature
  • By Andy Bassett