UK iTunes Movie & TV Bargains

Cobra is down to £4.99 as well, if you need to see Stallone cut pizza with scissors like a mad man.

3496b7cd76cf5bfd4a637ab9ec8ef883.gif
That was £3.99 back in August so maybe worth holding out for that one.

In the cheap seats today- £1.99
She Never Died - Enjoyed this one excellent lead and a great companion piece to He Never Died.
Taxi - The humour doesnt alway hit but some great stunts and car chases and a young Cotillard.
Forbidden Kingdom (Viy) - Totally bonkers very ott but looks great and better than Van Helsing.

In the cheap seats today- £1.99
She Never Died - Enjoyed this one excellent lead and a great companion piece to He Never Died.
Taxi - The humour doesnt alway hit but some great stunts and car chases and a young Cotillard.
Forbidden Kingdom (Viy) - Totally bonkers very ott but looks great and better than Van Helsing.
For those that don’t know The Iron Mask is the sequel to Forbidden Kingdom.

Picked up The 80’s Transformers Movie and The Rock so far. Enemy of the State, Crimson Tide, Akira and Fight Club on the list to get as well.

I just can’t get the MCU stuff knowing I’ve got them on disc, the US account and on Disney+...

Can anyone tell me what the PQ is like with Robocop 4k please, may get that.

Struggling to buy Robocop as I bought the Limited Edition of Arrow's Robocop and its still in the wrapper. Picked up Armed and Dangerous (£4), Double Impact (£4), Taxi (£2) 51st State (£2), Black Water (£2), man who killed hitler and then Bigfoot (£3 4k), sky fire (£2).

What’s the view on Indiana Jones getting a 4k upgrade after the discs are done?

Just Strikeback Season 8 for me this week.

Been waiting for that to drop to a half sensible price to complete the collection.

Not watched the previous 7 season since I’ve bought them :laugh:

:laugh:

Purchased

Robocop and enemy of the state, nearly went for Indiana jones set, but got so much still to watch that I have purchased and that seems to drop on a regular basis anyway.
Great stuff, I’ve not watched my iTunes copy of Robo yet but did watch the 4K via SkyQ 1-2 years back which was pretty impressive, most certainly was an improvement over the remastered Blu-ray that MGM put out.

Skyfire is well worth £1.99!
Would have passed this by without the forum, looking at the trailer it looks a decent disaster flick for the £1.99 entrance fee, cheers.

Unexpectedly busy for me

Blood Diamond
Push
Taxi
Forbidden Kingdom (sucker for fantasy!)

Have you got The Iron Mask? that’s the sequel to Forbidden Kingdom.
Are they linked ? Is it any good ? I recall the review was poor

OK at £1.99 I can’t complain.
just got it LOL!

Are they linked ? Is it any good ? I recall the review was poor

OK at £1.99 I can’t complain.
just got it LOL!
They’re linked in as much as it follows the journey of the cartographer Jonathan Green which starts off in Forbidden Kingdom and continues into The Iron Mask.
The original film titles are actually Viy and Viy 2: The Journey to China.

Oooooooo, original Ghost in the Shell is £3.99 as well. Wallet busy once again!

Pearl Harbour 3.99. Hoping for 4k and Atmos upgrade
Always liked it, prefer the directors cut or extended edition, not sure what they call it but yes a 4K upgrade would be welcome either way.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom