Uk 3 Amp Power Cables Available If You Want Them

T

TLT

Hi there,

Would people be interested in 220v power cables with 3 amp fuses to use for the ps3. Just trying to get some feedback to see how many people want them and then I can get some and send them to you.

Thanks guys

H

hey69

eeh why would you bother selling cables that only cost maybe 2uk£ ?

T

TLT

Because I can get them next to nothing and just wondered if anyone needs one.

That ok with you. Do you need one????????

shay0

Distinguished Member
Mod Comment: If you do get enough interest to sell them on these forums, can you advertise them through the Gaming Sales area please.

T

TLT

Yer I know. But I have no interest yet so I am not selling as of yet.

Just want to get at least 5 people ad then I can sell.

Thanks MOD

shay0

Distinguished Member
That's fine, I just wanted to make sure :)

T

TLT

£8 each including postage.

If i get 5 or more people them I will sell but until then I cantsell anything.

Cheers

Your number 1 who wants one

T

TLT

i was guna give them free to people who really wanted one but o well.

Just close the thread cant be bothered with the hassle

cheers MOD

twist

Distinguished Member
38p? Where?

I checked the discussion about why to use a 3A fuse but its a thousand pages, could someone please give me a straight answer as to why not to use a 5A fuse or why the 3A is better? Thanks

Mr.D

Distinguished Member
Can't you just chop the US plug off the end and wire a UK plug on? And fit a fuse of the required size , hardly anything takes a fuse larger than 3amp but you will find many household appliances in the UK with 13amp fuses in them.

All this means is that if there is a spike the lower rated fuse will blow sooner potentailly saving your device from damage.

To be honest its years since I've had to change a fuse , Usually the mains consumer unit will trip before even a 3amp fuse will blow.

Please tell me some of you are stil capable of wiring a plug?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom