UHD ISO = Dune or Zidoo or Oppo 203+jailbreak

AngryVirginian

Novice Member
FYI: the Chinoppo order process has been streamlined. You no longer have to wait for group buy. The process now involves paying small "cut" to Salon Digital in Spain and pay the rest to the manufacturer in China. I ordered a M9201 last Friday to add to my setup which already has a Zidoo Z10 Pro. It should be delivered sometimes this weekend or early next week. I paid $360 USD via PayPal ($30 "deposit" and $330 to manufacturer).

I ordered the M9201 as well and can't wait to get it. What I'm curious about it if I can share my 4K Blu-Ray drive on the PC for the Oppo clone to read it via NFS. I don't have all my discs ripped and would like to have the option to play them directly. On the Dune I needed to decrypt it first on the PC with AnyDVD or Passkey. Maybe I don't need to do that on the jailbroken clone? Anyone tried it?

Nice Monkey

Won't work. But you can play original disks too when it has a drive. My OPPO UDP-203 does that nicely.

But it should work with Passkey or AnyDVD right? Then it's basically a BDMV / CERTIFICATE structure which the oppo clone can read with jailbreak?!

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom