UHD channels set as favourites

jet_andy

Yes, it was useful but as you say not a big issue, I'm managing to cope without it!
The original post was really just out of curiosity to see if anyone knew more about it.

rs101

I believe it was possible to add them as favourites in a very early release of Q (possibly the first version to support UHD), but more by accident than by design. So the accidental feature got removed fairly soon afterward.
If you had set them up they'd work, but you couldn't edit them.

logiciel

And to be frank I'm getting a little off that people on here think I'm making it up.

It’s not that we think you’re making it up but that we can’t see how you can fix a favourite channel without a channel number.:(

CaptainJames

Not able to do, I work for sky and this is a feature that has never been available.

"Because if you're ultimately proved wrong it makes a so called expert look stupid".

As someone once said.

smiler30

I'd be more likely to accept your answer if you didn't work for Sky. :laugh:
And why is that? I have been installing for nearly 15 years so I think I know what I'm doing and talking about.
I had my Q box set up at least a month before it got released to the public and been through many software versions and lots of trial versions and I and many colleagues I have asked have never ever heard of this.

jet_andy

Doesn't say much for the testing done by you and you colleagues then, as the function clearly existed...

google

Distinguished Member
And why is that? I have been installing for nearly 15 years so I think I know what I'm doing and talking about.
I had my Q box set up at least a month before it got released to the public and been through many software versions and lots of trial versions and I and many colleagues I have asked have never ever heard of this.
I was joking. You should have been party to some of the conversations I've had with Sky 'experts' over the years. In fact, just before Xmas an installer came and fitted me a V3 box and told me not to install the latest firmware manually (the HDR firmware 140) it's better to let it do it automatically over the coming weeks. Eh?

CaptainJames

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom