Bargain UHD 4K Disc Price Drop, Post ALERTS ONLY (Ask Any Questions In 4K Chit Chat Thread).

Just been back to Zoom & as above its still was 2 for £30 when I added it to basket.:smashin:
I cleared my cookies and now it's worked, thanks :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why did you have to show me this?!

I have far too many films to be buying and now you threw the TF set into the mixer!

Upon further reflection - I will remain firm and refrain from buying. Got them all on my Apple TV so it would only be an impluse buy.

(He says this now until the offer finishes and then has non-buyer remorse....)

Not really a price drop but Interstellar is available on Amazon at £22.99.

I ordered a copy on Friday and has just arrived with me.

Does anyone know where the cheapest place to get IT is? I can only see it at £24.99.

Just ordered Transformers set for £36. Bargain. Great popcorn movies.

Just ordered Transformers set for £36. Bargain. Great popcorn movies.
Look bloody sexy in Dolby Vision and the Atmos is unreal.

I almost bit on transformers but think I’ll wait, I’m sure they’ll get released individually with shiney slipcovers and a bay remastered directors cut explosive cybertron edition release [emoji13]

Thanks to this thread bought my TF box set from zoom but looks like not such a bargain got the film demons delivered instead anyone know what zoom customer service is like?

Thanks to this thread bought my TF box set from zoom but looks like not such a bargain got the film demons delivered instead anyone know what zoom customer service is like?
Can be slow but usually gets there in the end. You'll get a freepost return for it and the other sent out.

I went to zoom filled in the email update box and got a a code for 10% off sent to my email address so promptly ordered the new Blade Runner for £22:49 :) now I've just got the wait until it's releases date.

Men In Black Trilogy: 4k Ultra HD (Includes 2D version) - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook[/QUOTE]
Just snagged this for £35.99 to good to miss and the 4K
Men in Black 4K Trilogy Steelbook 39.99 @Zavvi

Don't get TCB or Quidco. Not sure if there as discount code floating around.

Men In Black Trilogy: 4k Ultra HD (Includes 2D version) - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook
10% off using code welcome346 using this link Loading special offer page...
Just snagged this for £35.99 to good to miss and the 4K as had amazing reviews.
Cheers folks :smashin:

I'm not going near it but some people might like to know that Terminator 2 is £12.99 at wowhd. Kick-Ass is also down to £13.27.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom