Bargain UHD 4K Disc Price Drop, Post ALERTS ONLY (Ask Any Questions In 4K Chit Chat Thread).

pick one of the €15 titles then scroll down to the 2 for 2 link. You can then filter on 4k to find them more easily. If you add the €15 ones from the first search, the discount doesn't work. In the 2 for 2 link it should say Coupon applicato.
Nice find, using my "special" credit card that's £29 for four UHD's. Bargain.

pick one of the €15 titles then scroll down to the 2 for 2 link. You can then filter on 4k to find them more easily. If you add the €15 ones from the first search, the discount doesn't work. In the 2 for 2 link it should say Coupon applicato.

I know the case/slips will be in Italian but what about the menus of the actual movies?

Thanks

Okay, so this isn't really a bargain but I cancelled my US order of the Nolan 4K set after weighing up the UK options. Doesn't look like we're gonna get a complete set (the Warners, they crazy!) but between the Dark Knight trilogy for £39.99 at zavvi, Interstellar/Inception/Prestige for £19.99 each at HMV, and Dunkirk for £17.99 at taketimeout then I'm spending £118 vs the £111 I had the US set down for. So it's £7 more BUT I get the digital codes for all 7 movies to sell and the UK 4Ks will arrive much quicker than the 10+ days the US set will take. Well, maybe not the zavvi order, but still :D

The movies I've ordered from Amazon it and es have had English menus on the ones I've watched so far

Thanks chap, have ordered the HP ones for the wife. It says there are 31 4K titles in the promotion but can only see about 15, when I click on Come On down the bottom it clears the page and goes to the front page of Amazon.it

Okay, so this isn't really a bargain but I cancelled my US order of the Nolan 4K set after weighing up the UK options. Doesn't look like we're gonna get a complete set (the Warners, they crazy!) but between the Dark Knight trilogy for £39.99 at zavvi, Interstellar/Inception/Prestige for £19.99 each at HMV, and Dunkirk for £17.99 at taketimeout then I'm spending £118 vs the £111 I had the US set down for. So it's £7 more BUT I get the digital codes for all 7 movies to sell and the UK 4Ks will arrive much quicker than the 10+ days the US set will take. Well, maybe not the zavvi order, but still :D

Totally agree -those are good prices too at HMV compared to Amazon's.

The US set is all the money @£100 and it's a one-off xmas pressie for me really. If it were any more or I wanted the codes/didn't like a particular film I'd go the single (or trilogy/single) route.

Saying that, UHD buying is very tedious for me as I won't pay full prices and have to wait.
And wait.

And I haven't seen Dunkirk so it's a bit of a treat hopefully too.

I just didnt like all those films in one box. Dark Knight trilogy makes sense obviously!

In light of the various troubles that folks have had lately with zoom, I received Atomic Blonde today safe and sound and they also replied about the busted case for Men in black 2, they've sent out another and just ask that I return the broken one, which is fair enough. It's so strange that people are having experiences with this company that are the complete polar opposite to mine.

I also got a hassle-free refund from deepdiscount aka wowhd, allyourmusic et al. I wanted to cancel an order and simply emailed them asking to cancel and they, well, cancelled it. Must be my lucky day...
Yup me too Atomic Blonde arrived safe and sound, same as my last god knows how many orders have from Zoom. I had an issue with Van Helsing UHD sticking a few months back, Zoom offered a refund or replacement within 24 hours of my email.

Thanks chap, have ordered the HP ones for the wife. It says there are 31 4K titles in the promotion but can only see about 15, when I click on Come On down the bottom it clears the page and goes to the front page of Amazon.it

I have had similar issues on foreign based amazon sites, just click further to the right of the box and go back and try a few times if you don't get it right. It will work when you hit the right spot! :thumbsup:

I ordered the Nolan set from ImportCDs for circa £95 with their 10% off Code a few weeks back. £13.50 per film. If Zavvi do another discount (the 15% off for one hour Black Friday) before release it might work out similar if purchasing individually.

Yeah, I'll keep an eye out for that but as it stands I'm pleased enough with what I've got and where. Dunkirk in particular is £24.99 everywhere but taketimeout have got it for £19.99 (just like they did with Wonder Woman which I got from them) and they've got a 10% off code at the moment which brings it down to £17.99.

Yeah, I'll keep an eye out for that but as it stands I'm pleased enough with what I've got and where. Dunkirk in particular is £24.99 everywhere but taketimeout have got it for £19.99 (just like they did with Wonder Woman which I got from them) and they've got a 10% off code at the moment which brings it down to £17.99.
Hi what is the voucher code for taketimeout? Thanks

Nice one ordered thanks for info :)

Dunkirk ordered too, I need to stop reading this thread!

Dunkirk ordered too, I need to stop reading this thread!
The golden rule is, you are not saving money if you're still spending it! :D

Golden Rule Number 2: it’s only expensive the day you buy it :D

Well you can use all that $$ you saved buying extra shelves to house the larger UK amarays :)

Do you have to be a subscriber to taketimeout to get the discount.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom