Bargain UHD 4K Disc Price Drop, Post ALERTS ONLY (Ask Any Questions In 4K Chit Chat Thread).

My experience of Zoom’s customer service is also not good. Their prices are good and when deliveries occur as planned, they are ok. But in case of any problems or inquiries, I have found them to be very slow to respond and very inflexible.

Will call Zoom again tomorrow about replacements. If they are not delivered by mid of next week, will open dispute in PayPal. If that happens, I will be done with buying from Cowboy Zoom.

The 25% code broke zoom [emoji16]

My £33 Men in Black Trilogy set has shipped from Deep Discount, not bad considering the 5 December release date. :)

Will call Zoom again tomorrow about replacements. If they are not delivered by mid of next week, will open dispute in PayPal. If that happens, I will be done with buying from Cowboy Zoom.

What's their number? Couldn't see it on the website. I've still not had Baby Driver and they are ignoring my emails.

Won't be using them again. Would rather pay more for a reliable retailer.

My £33 Men in Black Trilogy set has shipped from Deep Discount, not bad considering the 5 December release date. :)
fairly standard for preorders tbf mate. actually a little early i guess, i haven't had mine yet lol i expected it tonight. don't expect either will arrive before 7-9th Dec though lol

Zoom haven't answered any e : mail that i've sent. ( I did receive e : mail notification that my order for Phil Collins - 8CD collection, which apparently was released on Nov 11th, was delayed, because they hadn't received it from the supplier & that they intended to send the next day....but still no sign of taking payment.) I'm going to ring sometime today, to find out what's going on ??

Last edited:
fairly standard for preorders tbf mate. actually a little early i guess, i haven't had mine yet lol i expected it tonight. don't expect either will arrive before 7-9th Dec though lol
They normally ship pre-orders on a Friday for me, so to see it shipped on a Tuesday will hopefully mean it's here before the end of next week. One of my recent orders from them took two weeks though.

They normally ship pre-orders on a Friday for me, so to see it shipped on a Tuesday will hopefully mean it's here before the end of next week. One of my recent orders from them took two weeks though.

I'm still waiting on Atomic Blonde from them, shipped on the 14th :mad:

In the past its always been between 8-10 days, must be the time of year :(

GoPeachy has Atomic Blonde now for 14$. So this is the 4k without media codes? They will send similiar to WowHD, i.e. customs friendly?

TIA

GoPeachy has Atomic Blonde now for 14$. So this is the 4k without media codes? They will send similiar to WowHD, i.e. customs friendly?

TIA

How is it Used when it’s not released?
Not sure what the condition will be like when it arrives.

TIA

How is it Used when it’s not released?
Not sure what the condition will be like when it arrives.

TIA
it was out in the states on the 14th,ive had my copy for a week.

TIA
NOT customs friendly but as long as the value of the main item is under $20 then you're fine. And they say that there's no guarantee of a digital copy but that doesn't mean you won't get one, e.g. my Purge set had the codes intact.

Ok, thanks. Ordered the Blonde! :)
+ £6 delivery and + another two weeks delivered, i'm going to get mine from amazon at least i'll know i'll get it on monday.

My 2 UHD Blu Rays turned up today from Zoom(2 for £30)

Just got to wait for my OPPO 203 now :clap:

IMAG1278.jpg

Having phoned zoom again earlier today, my zoom order has just arrived! This time correctly with the right disc! Hopefully my pre-orders of Thor, Blue planet 2 and BR2049 all at 25% off will be delivered OK in the new year.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom