Bargain UHD 4K Disc Price Drop, Post ALERTS ONLY (Ask Any Questions In 4K Chit Chat Thread).

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Link says £16.97 when I click on it....
Mod Comment
The threads for Price Drops, not, its just gone back up.:lesson:
It be patiently obvious to anyone going though the link if its gone up it will be seen and does not need multiple post that are not price drops because its perceived its gone up.

Secondly
But not only a Question but a
Doh! Oh well.

Thirdly
The links to Amazon have been flaky what prices they show on the forum an number of times yesterday I linked a book at 99p and sometimes the link showed it and others £3.99.
As the title says
(Ask Any Questions In Chit Chat Thread)

For ONE HOUR only, you can get 10% off site* - clothing, Blu-ray, collectables and more! You haven't got much time, so make sure you take advantage of this sooner rather than later! GO!
Just fill your basket and use code FLASH10 at checkout.

Mod comment do most people read that thread title and blatantly just ignore it thread title Alerts Only
I only mentioned this 3 post up and get 4 non alerts and received a vast amount of complaints.
Thank you, prices gone up etc not a price alert, temporary thread bans can be issued.
If you want to ask questions as said ask in chit chat and there's a thanks button if the alert been helpful and if the price have gone up as said above its not brain surgery if you go to the site an find its gone up, and need to make a post about and if you need to, use the chit chat thread.

The thread is so people can sub to the thread and get a order in soon as a price drop announce and don't want to be alerted to chit chat, there's a sticky at the top of the forum for that..

I never understand why Amazon.it have such great deals compared to the rest of the European Amazons but here is another one. Two great Batman Films and two Bat-coasters for just under £32 delivered to the UK.

Amazon product ASIN B083YKM2BR

Zoom Weekend deals include:

Black Hawk Down, Spider-man into The Spider-verse, Ghostbusters and Passengers all down to £9.99 each.

£20.32 with shipping for the limited edition Jaws 4k with booklet

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom