Bargain UHD 4K Disc Price Drop, Post ALERTS ONLY (Ask Any Questions In 4K Chit Chat Thread).

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Jurassic World / Jurassic World : Fallen Kingdom twin pack for £7:

N.B. - I am not this eBay seller, nor am I endorsing them!

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Harry Potter 4k box set at £74.99 on Zavvi. Used a current discount code 'spend £75 and get £15 off'. I was a penny out obviously, so added the cheapest item I could find (£3.99 blu ray) and ended up getting it for £65 all in. Quite chuffed with that...

That logic is applicable to many obviously, but i thought this was a good example as Zavvi's standard £74.99 for this boxset is the cheapest around anyway.

HMV online sale is up and running. A few 4K price drops, with Trainspotting 2 a snip at £6.99 and I picked up Superman for £9.99.

Amazon price drops
Yesterday, Rocketman and Hobbs & Shaw all down from £24.99 to £19.99

Argo, The Great Gatsby, Legend of Tarzan, Lego Ninjago, Lego Batman, King Arthur, Justice League, War Dogs, Oceans 8, and Tomb Raider £9.99.
Many have been in 3 for £30 deals elsewhere but you don't need to struggle to find three titles....

New titles in the 2 for £30 at HMV online including Leon , Brightburn and Universal Soldier.

Mission Impossible Fallout steelbook is in HMV's two for £30.

Ant-Man and the Wasp £5.99 at Zoom's ebay store.

Edit: looks like it has sold out, but a few others on offer there as well.

Last edited:
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Thanks @abr1 - I managed to buy Ant-Man and the Wasp just before they sold out!

Edit: received an email from Zoom at11.20 this morning to cancel my order:
’Unfortunately we experienced a technical issue within our eBay store overnight which caused pricing and availability errors against a number of titles and the items at this price are not available. Consequently your order has automatically been cancelled and will not be dispatched.

Also at Zoom’s eBay store:

Mary Poppins Returns, Dumbo - at £10.99 Sold out
Thor Ragnarok, Star Wars The Last Jedi and Solo: A Star Wars Story - all at £12.99 Sold out
Close Encounters of the Third Kind £13:

Last edited:
Swedish website has 4 for 400 kr/39 euros if anyone is interested

As far as I am aware, CDON is only available to the Nordic countries and do not ship to the UK. So no good to us, I'm afraid.

Bad Boys 1 and 2 (individual copies) are £9.99 when bought with anything else HMV instore. You can buy them with each other for £19.98

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom