Bargain UHD 4K Disc Price Drop, Post ALERTS ONLY (Ask Any Questions In 4K Chit Chat Thread).

20% off some 4k discs at Zoom. Not the best selection and many have been cheaper before, but you can get the Cornetto Trilogy for £48

20% off sale at JB HiFI again
Load of new releases at AUD $19.98 at JB Hifi including Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant Man, Doctor Strange, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Finding Nemo, Maleficent, Finding Dory, Inside Out, Brave, Cars, Cars 2, Ratatouille, The Good Dinosaur, Aladdin, Marvel ones (Thor, Avengers, Iron Man, Captain America), Batman movies and many more.
4K Movies At Affordable Prices - Now Available At JB Hi-Fi

AUD$27.78 delivered (around £14.80). Ask for GST refund and the price delivered is then down to around £13.35. If ordering titles individually i.e. one per order, the price is below import VAT threshold.

$23.98 Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Worlds End, Lego Movie 2, 2001, Hellboy, and many others. Around £16.60 delivered without GST refund (approx £15ish after refund).

Last edited:
Avengers: Endgame is part of HMV's instore 2 for £30 deal. As far I can see, no other 2 for £30 deal includes this title.

Zoom has one UHD title today in their Weekend Deal - The Amazing Spiderman @ 9.99

^ Link to offer: 4K Ultra HD 2 for £30 | HMV Store

New titles include Alita, Angel Heart, Brightburn, Gremlins, Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Men in Black: International, Red Heat, The Shining, X:Men Dark Phoenix, The Wizard of Oz, Zombieland.
Also Both Hellboys(so it's like the Good the Bad and the Ugly rolled into one)

Captain Marvel and Avengers Endgame in 2 for £30 at Tesco in-store.

HMV 2 for £30.....now increased to 261 titles...

First look through, most of the Marvel films added....& can see Aladin, which wasn't there before.

Oh ! "Endgame on the list now !

Last edited:
This will likely only appeal to a few...

Amazon France are having a sale on 4k at the moment, which includes the 3D combos.

Spider-Man Into The Spiderverse is £18.92 with shipping. Yes, the speech bubbles will be in French but I can't see this will be too problematic. Besides good price for 3D and 4k.

Others like Blade Runner 2049, Aquaman, Jumanji and Underworld are around the same.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
^ Link to offer: 4K Ultra HD 2 for £30 | HMV Store

New titles include Alita, Angel Heart, Brightburn, Gremlins, Godzilla: King of the Monsters, Men in Black: International, Red Heat, The Shining, X:Men Dark Phoenix, The Wizard of Oz, Zombieland.

A lot of the new titles are not stickered but will scan through at 2 for £30.

Multiple reductions at Amazon this morning

Eg:

MAZE RUNNER £5

EXODUS GOD OF KINGS £6.74

DEADPOOL £8.63

Thanks. Includes Alien 4K for £10.01, which I’ve just bought:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom