Bargain UHD 4K Disc Price Drop, Post ALERTS ONLY (Ask Any Questions In 4K Chit Chat Thread).

ZOOM DEAL OF THE DAY :

Van Helsing.

Dracula Untold.

( I was editing, @YNWA1892 because they hadn't actually posted "Dracula Untold"....i keep pressing refresh, to try & be the first to post the news ! :rotfl: )

Last edited:
King kong (2005) UHD Is still standing at £10. Plus code SIGNUP10 £9

Mission Impossible boxset is £72 with code SIGNUP10 on Zoom, considerably cheaper than Amazon.

It may also be worth waiting till the 30th and seeing if you can get 30% off with the code posted a few posts back, although they may increase the price then to counteract the offer........

Mission Impossible 1-5 (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray) [UHD]

Amazon.it have got a buy 3 for 50% off on some titles. Not much on 4k but it does include the Nolan collection and the Harry Potter collection, along with a few others. They also have some decent Blus too.

DVD e Blu-ray 3 titoli = -50%

Eyeing up the Nolan Collection and Wonder Woman on 4k along with GoT 1-7 for c. £106.

There have been further price drops on this deal and, although wait times look c. 1 month, you can, for example, now get the Potter Collection 4k, the Nolan Collection 4k and GOT Blu for £104 and less than £100 if you use a cheap FX card like Revolut.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Today's 4k deals on Zoom are:

Lone Survivor + The Mummy

Use code SIGNUP10 to get them for £9 each delivered

Deal Of The Day | ZOOM.co.uk

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
The next person and any future people that post off topic will just be thread banned. Bored of this now, enough prior warnings have been posted.

I've given 5 all ready Greg since I said I would albeit temporary ones further ones by them will be harsher.
There a chit chat thread if anyone want to ask questions about anything related and if you want to thank anyone there is a thanks button at the bottom of the post, which I click for anyone I use to get a bargain.

BTW as the thread says Alerts only it so peeps can sub to the thread and get an alert rather to come on and find a thank etc. So if you find a new bargain post it.
A large number of non alerts have been sent to the mods complaining about non alerts and it was asked if members wanted alerts only and all that replied said Alerts only.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom