Bargain UHD 4K Disc Price Drop, Post ALERTS ONLY (Ask Any Questions In 4K Chit Chat Thread).

Not as nice as Indy's great Indiana Jones deal but Amazon Spain have the set for €52.93 delivered (that should work out about £47 depending on your card).

To get that send youself a €50 gift using this link and get an immediate €6 off voucher (will appear when checking out).

Amazon product ASIN B0942HCCRR

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
HMV 3 for £30 updated including new titles like Godzilla, both Sherlocks, Blade and Beetlejuice (showing as Back Soon stock). Note I personally have not been able to process any order for any title showing as "Back Soon" even though it allows me to add to basket. Removing and adding an instock item allows the order to progress.

HMV 3 for £30 Updated Daddio

Last edited:
I think it has been at this price before but LOTR is £41.65 from Amazon.de via the Global Store.

Amazon product ASIN B08KHWNPTC

Timely if you had been waiting for, but are underwhelmed by, the Middle Earth collection.

About £65 delivered

Sorry to play “top trumps” but it is just under £60 with code “Plunge” on DD

The french version of the Blade Runner 35th Anniversary is £21.80 on Amazon.fr with stock due next week. It doesn’t have all 4 cuts on Bluray like the UK version (I think it lacks the International and Workprint versions) and randomly has the Final Cut on DVD but it is still a very nice set and a no brainier at the price for fans of the film looking for a bit more than the standard version.

Amazon product ASIN B072MHTSV4

I think it has been at this price before but LOTR is £41.65 from Amazon.de via the Global Store.

Amazon product ASIN B08KHWNPTC

Timely if you had been waiting for, but are underwhelmed by, the Middle Earth collection.
also worth mentioning the hobbit trilogy in 4k is £50.13 from the global store (German release) surprising since the original trilogy tends to be more popular but yet is cheaper.

most of us have been disappointed with the new middle earth set , so just collecting the trilogies separately and picking up the appendices via cheap dvd sets on ebay

Amazon product ASIN B08KHRSYX4

Last edited:
1.jpg

£6.42

Amazon product ASIN B07NR4RVKL

Buy one 4K and get one free. 2 for £20 - consisting of two pages - in the Entertainment Store.

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom