Bargain UHD 4K Disc Price Drop, Post ALERTS ONLY (Ask Any Questions In 4K Chit Chat Thread).

Resident Evil 4K collection - £49

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
This obviously qualifies as a price drop alert, but I’m posting it as a ‘BUYER BEWARE !’ :
Amazon product ASIN B08CJLXT1MView: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Game-Thrones-Complete-Collection-Digital/dp/B08CJLXT1M/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=game+of+thrones+4K&qid=1607528891&sr=8-4

Whilst not the £160 deal HMV did recently, £164.80 + £7.74 might tempt some people. However there have been several reports over on Blu-ray.com of problems with this US set. I’d be wary of ‘long distance’ buying such a large set anyway, so I’m holding out for the better packaged UK version.

3 for £30 at Zavvi, usual suspects:

Little over a week left for the 3x33 4k Italian deal on Amazon.IT. They occasionally get a steelbook rotated in, with the latest one being The Equalizer. They have had Jaws, Pet Sematary, Gladiator, and A Quiet Place previously:

3 for 33 at Amazon.IT

Unforgiven 4K. £14.87 delivered last minute deal Amazon 👍👍 be quick

Unforgiven [4K Ultra HD] [1992] [Blu-ray] [2017] Amazon product ASIN B06XKDLW19

If you missed the Zavvi Harry Potter boxset deal at 53 odd quid with code, the entertainment store now has this for £59.99

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Bad Boys for Life and Jumanji - The Next Level both available instore at HMV 'with another purchase' for £12.99.

HMV UK has a 20% offer on daniel craig 4k collection. Use Bond20 promo code. im not sure if it will apply to other Bond products

XXX: The Return Of Xander Cage UHD is at £4.24 on amazon, unsure if it's a real price or a mistake, but still it's here

Amazon

Plenty of others, for example Ghostbusters 2 at 4.91

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom