UGG boots cheap?

• Thread starter Deleted member 63670
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 63670

Her in command has asked for some Ugg boots for Christmas, had a quick look around and it seems to be a minefield, lots of official looking fake chinese sites etc, I want a pair of Bailey button ones obviously as cheap as poss and have to be proper Uggs.

Any recommendations?

MrSossidge

Distinguished Member
Am I alone in thinking Ugg boots are hideous looking things. Particularly when worn about 4 sizes too large so that the heel is all skewed over to the side.

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Am I alone in thinking Ugg boots are hideous looking things. Particularly when worn about 4 sizes too large so that the heel is all skewed over to the side.

You're not alone.

The sight of a pair of Uggs being sloppily dragged along the high street all lop sided turns my stomach.

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

The sight of a pair of Uggs being sloppily dragged along the high street all lop sided turns my stomach.

What is this all about? Why are so many worn like this? All crushed down. It makes the owners look like total plonkers.

Unless it's like that thing where guys wear their jeanes round their bum and have their hand down their trousers :rolleyes:

Berties

Banned
What is this all about? Why are so many worn like this? All crushed down. It makes the owners look like total plonkers.

Unless it's like that thing where guys wear their jeanes round their bum and have their hand down their trousers :rolleyes:

And apparently knacker your ankles, was a thing on TV about it.

Mr_Wistles

Distinguished Member
My wife has bankrupted me through her love of Uggs (aka Muggs (me))

The broken down heeled ones are fakes.

I still hate them.

All crushed down doesn't happen with proper Uggs, they're the cheap knock offs you are seeing... Trust me, i've had some for two years and I wear them all winter, they're like new!

lowmans100

Here is the official UGG site UGG® Australia | Complimentary Shipping on Orders Over $150

UGGs are made by Deckers Outdoor Corp. There are no cheap UGGs I am afraid. The ones you see that end up lopsided like a cheap pair of slippers are the fakes. Also if they are cheap they are fake, and there are a lot of fakes about.

UGG do have official online suppliers that are listed here UGG® Australia | Complimentary Shipping on Orders Over $150

and authorised retailers can be found here UGG® Australia | Complimentary Shipping on Orders Over $150

I bought the missus a pair from Cloggs a couple of years ago and got a 100% refund including P&P 11 months later when one of the zips broke. So I can vouch for their 12 month money back guarantee. Can't vouch for the quality of the zips though !!

D

Deleted member 63670

Thanks guys, have just ordered a pair of Ugg Classic Cardy from Shudoo, they are an official supplier so they have to be genuine, they are on sale at £80 but with a discount code got them for £56 delivered plus 6% quidco, bargain.

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
You're not alone.

The lop sided ones are the fake ones, that's one way of telling them apart because they don't have the proper bracing.

Hors1na

I've always found buying from Australia to be the best bet, bought 3 pairs now and have had no problems. The one pair I bought her have lasted 4 years!:thumbsup:

figoagogo

Distinguished Member
Amazon has a shoe shop (Javari ? sp)... good prices, may be not the very very cheapest but you can be sure of a decent service? I got my Mrs some alternative ones from there last year (i.e. not the Ugg Brand, I think they were EMU, still got quality and not fakes?)

guest5234

UGG boots smell terrible after a few weeks and they always remind me of an old lady wearing them with food and gravy splattered all over them smelling of urine.

riprse

Real uggs don't make your feet smell. You should wear your uggs without socks as the sheepskin wicks away sweat from the feet.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Starzplay streaming service rebrands as Lionsgate+
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone