UFH Control Pack Connections


Well-known Member

my underfloor heating pump has gone pear shaped and needs replacing. I have fitted central heating in the house so am competent with soldering so no issues replacing the old pump. There's no gas work involved at all - it's purely the plumbing of the hot and cold feeds.

I am taking the opportunity to also fix a leak on the old control pack so have purchased a complete set of parts (pic attached).

I am unsure what those connectors are / what I will need to connect the cold and hot water feeds to the control pack to the 22mm pipework that we have currently. I'm not referring to the screw/compression type fittings in the top right of the picture as I know those connect to the manifold. It's the two connectors to the bottom left.

They don't look like compression fittings as they have a thread on the inside- I'm sure I can't just solder directly once the pipe is inserted. Is there something I need to get from Screwfix?



Well-known Member
Looks like it's a 3/4" so will get a 22mm > 3/4" fitting from Screwfix unless somebody suggests otherwise


Distinguished Member
Yes, Female iron to copper connector. If you zoom in on the pic you can see that the threads have been cross cut so that the PTFE tape doesn’t slip when tightening so that suggests to me that it requires an iron fitting.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung Micro LED, Mini LED, NEO QLED TVs and More: AVForums Podcast Interview
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom