1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

U'F'C 52 on sky channel 124 bravo start's @ 10 pm

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by SLIM, Apr 17, 2005.

1. SLIM

SLIM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    OK GUYS HEADS UP U'F'C 52 on sky channel 124 bravo start's @ 10 pm :smashin:

2. Kazuya Mishima

Kazuya Mishima

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Thanks but bugger, I only saw this post at 11.50pm! So I turned on Bravo+1 missed the first hour, but I am sure it will be repeated!

What fights were there before Hughes/Trigg?

Speaking of which, I have just watched Hughes/Trigg - what a fight! That was a hell of a contest, really exciting. Especially so, since this was the first fight I have seen in a few months that is not a repeat (Bravo are showing repeats of old UFCs on weeknights).

Thanks for the heads-up Slim - next time give me an hour or so's notice please! :smashin:

3. SOUNDSTYLE

SOUNDSTYLE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Missed it. Damn. I've watched quite a few of the fights on Bravo, but then they started repeating them, so I've stopped watching.
    These are new fights then? It would be nice if we were told if they were new or repeats.

4. Kazuya Mishima

Kazuya Mishima

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Yes, last night's broadcast was, I gather, an event which only took place in the US on Saturday night! Yes, I had stopped watching as well. After seeing Lindland/Baroni for the ninth time I was getting bored... It would be good if they showed some classic stuff as well (UFC 1 and onwards!)

Or how about they buy the rights to PRIDE?

Anyway, last night's programmes was great, don't want to put out any more spoilers though, sure it will be repeated!

:D

5. SOUNDSTYLE

SOUNDSTYLE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Any idea when UFC 54 is on? It must be soon. It's been ages since 53 was shown.

6. Synchronicity

Synchronicity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +214
    UFC 54"Boiling Point" is on August 20th so if Bravo are as on the ball as they have been hopefully we will get to see it reasonably soon :smashin:

Theres a few good fighters in the line up but unfortunatley they dont seem to be fighting each other :( ,ie Chuck Lidell,Randy Couture,Diego Sanchez(that annoying fool from the reality show),Frank Trigg,Tim Sylvia.....

The most impressive fighter at the moment has to be Andre"the pitbull" Arlovski,the man is a freak :eek: lol,6'4 and extremley powerful but with the speed and agility of a small guy!His current hairstyle is a bit gay tbh,but I think everyone is too scared to tell him :rotfl:

7. SOUNDSTYLE

SOUNDSTYLE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Thanks for that JB. I will keep an eye out just in case Bravo show it in the next week or so.

8. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,475
    I reckon K1 is better than UFC these days. And you get some absolute monsters on K1. Bob Sapp, former NFL quarterback, weighs in at 350lb!! There is also a Korean guy called Choi, who comes in at 7' 4"!!

9. Synchronicity

Synchronicity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +214
    Bravo are showing UFC 54 this Sunday at 10pm :smashin:

10. Kopite4Ever

Kopite4Ever

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
    Ratings:
    +76
    love all this go to fights in liverpool quiet often. its getting big here. started going with me uncle as his mate fights in it all in liverpool. he is a :censored: monster
    shown in a link here about moaners on the sport. hey if 2 fella's wanna get in the ring and knock 7 shades of :censored: out of each other let em at it. mate is karl morgan he is a great fighter, likes to work on the floor

http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/...061&headline=cage-fight-night-name_page.htmls

still never forget when i seen 2 guys smash shin's and the one fells snapped his in 2 was awful

11. SOUNDSTYLE

SOUNDSTYLE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    Recorded UFC 54 and was watching it over the weekend and was really enjoying it, until it locked up half way through.
    Have to wait until it's repeated again.