Ufc 3

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
It has been confirmed that the third UFC title from THQ will appear at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) today, by none other than the publisher’s Vice President of Core Games, Danny Bilson. UFC Undisputed 2009 created a new road to market for mixed martial arts (MMA) videogames which other competing titles are yet to capitalise on.
The UFC Undisputed franchise is unquestionably leading the field in MMA videogame adaptations, not only setting the market precedence but also defining the genre. Many titles from other developers and publishers have since tried to claim a piece of the market, but THQ remain dominant. With that, of course, it comes as no surprise that THQ intend on releasing a third UFC videogame in addition to the forthcoming UFC Trainer.
No details are currently available on whether the title will be playable, nor when it will hit retail. The final product name and formats which it will be available on are also not known at present, but Electronic Theatre will keep you updated with all the latest details on this new UFC videogame.

UFC 3 Confirmed for E3 2011

Imperialoutpost

Novice Member
I did read on ESPN that Randy Couture expects to be included as a fighter in this game after being missed out of the last two.

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
I did read on ESPN that Randy Couture expects to be included as a fighter in this game after being missed out of the last two.
He was in Ea's last game MMA that flopped big time..

Hope randy is in it the people's champion..

Imperialoutpost

Novice Member
Found it:

"Randy Couture has revealed it is likely he will feature on future versions of the UFC Undisputed video game.

Couture has been a significant absentee from the THQ-manufactured game, having already committed to make an MMA game with EA Sports.

Now the agreement in his EA Sports contract, which prevented him from appearing in the last two versions of UFC Undisputed, has come to an end.

"We've talked about me being in the video game this time around," Couture said to ESPN. "Obviously, all that stuff with EA Sports happened in a transition period, before I came back [to the UFC].

"That deal is over now and the [THQ] game is getting ready to come out with a new version. Obviously, they'd still like to include me, me being a guy in their Hall of Fame. It's certainly something we're looking at trying to work out and I think it will probably happen."

The latest edition of the game is expected to be released in early 2012.
"

SOURCE:
Randy Couture set to feature in new UFC Undisputed game | UFC News | ESPN.co.uk

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom