UE40KU6000 or UE40KU6400?

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by bboy2016, Sep 29, 2016.

1. bboy2016

bboy2016
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hello everyone,

I was hoping you could help me. I am looking to purchase a 40-43 inch tv and have found 2 Samsung's which look good.

Firstly the UE40KU6000 £449 and the other is the UE40KU6400 and £499 from John Lewis

I am looking to play my xbox one S and watch sports/movies, which of the 2 would people prefer? I have looked on previous posts here but can't quite work out which is best so far.

It appears both are similar but the 6400 has crystal colour and the picture could be brighter and better? Is that correct?

Also, I am a wrestling fan and wondered if anybody knows if either TV has the WWE App (also called the WWE network app) available.

Thank you

2. Dodgexander

Dodgexander

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,763
    Looks like the WWE app was on most tv's in 2013 and 2014 and Samsung tvs from 2013 to 2015 but no idea about 2016 as there's no updates on there website. Perhaps it would be an idea contacting them asking for an updated list? Its possible the apps are still there, but there are differences each year to smart tv systems so things can change.

The other thing you can do is ask in the owners thread or even look in the shop if there is one available before you buy.

Out of the two Samsungs as far as I know the only differences are in design and features. I could be wrong of course but the KU6400 has a Sat tuner, slimmer design, smart remote and wifi ac vs n.

In that sort of price range you could also consider the Philips 6401.