Udos gone and Tag to stop trading maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the same HIFI EXPERT that appears to slag off Tag Mclaren and Udo every chance he gets.Get a life man and sit down and listen to your Arcam, Meridian or Lexicon hi fi and enjoy you equipement for what its worth.

All Tag owners are concerned but then again are Meridian Arcam and Lexicon doing so well that they could buy that so called empty factory or so called non existant hi fi brand I don't think so :)

Hifiexpert.

You registered today and your only 2 posts ever on this forum are to slag of tag....

We've heard it all before re tag, so what. If you have something worthwile to contribute to this forum then please do, if not (which seems apparant to me) then please go away.

Kindest Regards

John

(tag Av32R, DVD32R, Meridian 558)

Hifiexpert, guys like you are just downright pathetic, like AM Cross said go and get yourself a life.

good to see the tag Mclaren Section is alive and kicking:clap:

so what if he has left? so what if they do get bought out.

It will be a shame but my kit will still work and still sound fantastic.

What is your point, exactly?

If you have not noticed Udo replied twice today on a thread on Tag's forum.

Originally posted by hifiexpert
Anyway you feelings I have sold my Tag gear and am looking at either Arcam, Meirdian or Lexicon.

In view of the IP address that you used to register at this forum I am surprised that you can't spell Meridian :rolleyes:

As a matter of interest, what sort of staff discount do you get ?

Forum Detective Indeed! :smashin:

Originally posted by Ian J
In view of the IP address that you used to register at this forum I am surprised that you can't spell Meridian :rolleyes:

As a matter of interest, what sort of staff discount do you get ?

Well spotted that man. Just how sad is it for employees from competitor companies to slag off their rivals without owning up to their real identities. As others have said, 'get a life'...

Regards

Rob

This has put me right off the competitor of Tags :( shot themselves in the foot ?

I see that hifi expert has taken back what he has said.Perhaps he has seen the light

The light thats in Udo's office:p

I haven't laughed so much looking at my computer screen in a long time… thank you Hifi(…) (the rest of the nick was deleted for obvious reason)
Tag is very alive with new produts on the market almost every month and I believe that one of the reasons that the parking lot was a bit empty is the fact that many people are in holidays. In facto Udo is in Portugal.

As several others have already said,it would be a great shame if Tag(or any of their competitors for that matter)were to cease trading,but it wouldn't alter the fact that the processors already sold still sound and perform very well.

There is,of course,no real sign of that happening,and for persons like "Hifiexpert" to contribute that sort of nonsense does neither himself,nor Meridian any sort of credit at all.

One can only imagine that Meridian are unaware of the "help" as I cannot imagine they would condone it....perhaps they should be made aware.

nice one Ian :D very astute!

Now, who has a contact in Meridian........;)

Why not just delete the thread and be done with it.

I have an email from Tag(udo) in the last month saying all is fine so why let these guys drag forums down.

He's probably using spoof IP's anyway to blame other people.

Bill

Originally posted by ThomsonBill35
Why not just delete the thread and be done with it.

I have an email from Tag(udo) in the last month saying all is fine so why let these guys drag forums down.

He's probably using spoof IP's anyway to blame other people.

Bill

Might that explain why he has the same IP as you?
I don't think so.

You don't really know that you persume. I can assure you I am not the same idiot that says all this rubbish why would I want to I love my Tag gear and want to buy more when funds allow.

I have met Dr Udo at a VIP party at the Factory I have seen the stand and spoken to the Guys at the shows.

My IP is all differant probably the same as HIxxxxrt but mine will change as I use a machine located in one office to the other.

I have 5 computers all have IP's that match places around the world, like now I am in South Africa but my next post could be from the US even if I wanted to from Microsofts server IP(I won't due to the trouble you can get into)

I have found out in my life in computers and thats around 40 years you can do loads to move the blame onto someone else so we can never persume that messages come from the actual destination.

So one LAST POINT I WANT TO MAKE.... I AM NOT the same guy.

Bill

Originally posted by ThomsonBill35
see my IP is now in Turkey

Enough....This thread was never of any relevance to Tag and it's consumers.

Stuart, I'd close it anyway!

The way it was said was not right and angered me but was it true?

The rumour mill is getting into overdrive once more - time to look for some more bargains :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom