Ubisoft's Ghost Recon online beta?

Miss Chief

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied for this? I got a code today and might give it a go once I've downloaded it. Can't tell you more than that of course, nda and all that. :D

Bloody hell! Can a mod adjust the title, bloody auto correct on my sgs2 changed it and I can't amend the title on the app!

Has anyone applied for this? I got a code today and might give it a go once I've downloaded it. Can't tell you more than that of course, nda and all that. :D

Bloody hell! Can a mod adjust the title, bloody auto correct on my sgs2 changed it and I can't amend the title on the app!
I applied for it and can't wait for my key. Seen a preview of the game somewhere and they were raving about it. Just checked my junk folder and nothing

One of the guys in the 360 section is, I believe, giving me his so may well see you on there Chief!

Just got a Code and downloading now :thumbsup:

Beginning this Thursday, 22nd of March, veteran Beta testers will be able to start playing on the latest Beta Installation of Ghost Recon Online, followed by new waves of beta testers who will start receiving keys periodically starting on the 26th of the same month.

- From March 22nd until March 25th: 6pm to 10pm (UK Time) 7pm to 11pm (Central European Time)
(Remember there is a global time change taking effect this Sunday at 12am)

- From March 26h onwards: 11am to 11pm (UK Time) 12pm to 12am (Central European Time)

In addition, we shall be rewarding you for having taken your time to test out the game and having provided feedback, either directly or indirectly. See the poster below for more information!

ghost.jpg

Mines almonst finished downloading :D

Loved Ghost Recon back on X360

Unfortunately, Stu, it's naff. What you're really waiting for is Future Soldier.

After the problems I've had with the game and their support I'm not sure I can be bothered to try again.

i suck at this... its not to bad

I'd love it please

yhpm

I get a black screen when loading so I raised a technical support thread on their forums.

I love the whole buying weapons on Rank Points system, its what i loved about Rainbow Six Vegas

Just downloading now be on soon :thumbsup:

Thanks, got a code from CVG, downloading now.

Last edited:
Anyone got a spare please?? I'm on my phone and can't seem to access it on cvg

As usual there are people with far too much time on their hands who are already level god know's what. Needless to say I got my butt handed to me. It's ok, nothing special.

dan25730 said:
As usual there are people with far too much time on their hands who are already level god know's what. Needless to say I got my butt handed to me. It's ok, nothing special.

Yeah far too many camping snipers aswell. Quite promising though.

anyone still playing this? how much are items in the store?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom