Quantcast

Bargain Uber Eats Voucher Code - £15 off £20 Order - FREE CODE FREE CAKE FREE BURGERS FREE FOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaslight

Ubereats have a promotion, where if you use the code below on a new account you get £15 off a £20 order.

For transparency, we also get £15 off a £20 order when you use it. So everyones a winner.

Even if you have an existing ubereats account, just a new email address can be used to set up a new one...obviously just to hide the fact from your other half that you are secretly chowing down way too many burgers.

Code:

eats-mikeh24785ue

IMG_5463.PNG

Coulson

Doesn't work.
Screenshot 2020-03-14 at 14.59.02 copy.jpg
Screenshot 2020-03-14 at 14.59.02 copy.jpg

Gaslight

Doesn't work.
Yes it does.

You need it to be a new account as explained in my post, (which you can setup with a new email address if you already have used ubereats before) and you have to 'add' the promotion, you still have one promotional available to use according to your screenshot, so I maybe its that which you havent added.

Add the promotion to your account, then 'use' the promotion on the till. It does sometimes take a little while for the Ubereats checkout to 'catchup' that you have added a promotion - I noticed this when I was using my friends code.

Two people have used it today, all working great.

Last edited:

Coulson

Yes it does.

You need it to be a new account as explained in my post, (which you can setup with a new email address if you already have used ubereats before) and you have to 'add' the promotion, you still have one promotional available to use according to your screenshot, so I maybe its that which you havent added.

Add the promotion to your account, then 'use' the promotion on the till. It does sometimes take a little while for the Ubereats checkout to 'catchup' that you have added a promotion - I noticed this when I was using my friends code.

Two people have used it today, all working great.
I am a new account. The promotion is added because if I try to add it, it says it's already there. But the price doesn't change. There is no option to "use" the promotion.

Gaslight

I am a new account. The promotion is added because if I try to add it, it says it's already there. But the price doesn't change.
Yeah, I saw this myself on an earlier order as explained in my post, I just wait a while or try again tomorrow, it will appear in checkout. Seems to happen sometimes. Ubereats website and app is pretty terrible. You can also contact them and they add it for you.

Coulson

Yeah, I saw this myself on an earlier order as explained in my post, I just wait a while or try again tomorrow, it will appear in checkout. Seems to happen sometimes. Ubereats website and app is pretty terrible. You can also contact them and they add it for you.
No problem. It's been around an hour now so maybe tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom