U8Q Sky Q Remote problem and Netflix bitrate query

stevebuk

Hi all,

I've recently purchased and got a UQ8 set up and working with Sky Q. All is well, however, when I setup the remote, it didn't have a remote code, so I cycled through the 11 or so choices and picked the one that works with the volume. The problem is that when I press the change source button, I get the list of HDMI's etc, but no button on the controller seems to be able to select one. I've tried pressing source again, like on my old Hisense TV, but hat just exists the menu and the left / right arrows do nothing. I assume lots of you with this TV has Sky Q, so wondered if you had figured this out?

Secondly, on my old Hisense TV, it had an info button on the remote. This was great when using the built in Netflix app as it would show the bitrate. But the U8Q remote has no info button so I can't see the bitrate when using the TV built in Netflix app. Has anyone found a way to display the bitrate? (To be clear I mean using the TV remote on the built in Netflix app, not SkyQ).

Thank you,
Steve

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sony A90J Thoughts, madVR Processor & Sonus faber Lumina II Reviews + Movie & TV roundup
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom