U.S account?

CurleeToes

Prominent Member
Reaction score
can anyone help me on creating a u.s account like what to put in for the address and can you use your email address twice? coz iv gotta uk ps3 and a uk psn account but the european ps store is meant to not have as much stuff on it as the u.s one can anyone give me a u.s address please thanks

can you use your email address twice?
Don't think it matters what you put in the email box. I accidentally put goglemail.com instead of googlemail.com when creating my USA account and it still works - even though the email would have bounced back.

Just search for one...I used a Hotel I stayed at in Orlando :D

Created my US account this morn then downloaded a few bits, just need to do the HK and Japan ones now.

but where do i get a american addresses from???

how and where exactly do you create a new account :lease:

do you have to amend the existing one (or can you have two?)

search where???

On the internet using Google. I don't mean to sound harsh but it's really not that hard and just requires some common sense. Just find the site of one of the major hotel chains and use the address of one of their hotels in the US.

how and where exactly do you create a new account :lease:

do you have to amend the existing one (or can you have two?)

You leave the existing account alone. Setup a new user on the left hand side of the XMB. Log in as this user and setup a new online account on the right hand side of the XMB. JHust fill in the details, most of them can be made up. I think for the US account you do need a real zip code. You just need to find any old US address and use that. The same applies for the HK and Japanese accounts.

I have four accounts now ...

*****UK ( UK account )

*****US ( US account )

*****HK ( Hong Kong account )

*****JP ( Japanese account )

Where the asterix's represent my name. Ofcourse you cna use any names you want. This way I know which account belongs to which region without having to remember.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom